These highlights get me pumped for the draftees

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Neal/Jones/Campbell look just like what the Dr ordered for this defense! Loved the clip of our sixth rounder bolting to the second level to clear the lane for his running back to pick up the first down. Sanu, Hooper and Fuller along with Mack make me feel much better about our offense. Julio and Freeman carried the O last year. They get some much needed help in 2016.

35 minutes ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

Man Neal/Jones/Campbell look just like what the Dr ordered for this defense! Loved the clip of our sixth rounder bolting to the second level to clear the lane for his running back to pick up the first down. Sanu, Hooper and Fuller along with Mack make me feel much better about our offense. Julio and Freeman carried the O last year. They get some much needed help in 2016.

I agree

Wow Campbell show out much ? We know what Neal can do I was going with Jones as my Xfactor player this year but Campbell changed my mind he just jumps off the tape and if he can bring that to the field what a steal.

My Xfactor player for 2016 4th round pick De'Vondre Campbell OLB Minnesota

2 hours ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

FFs70 approves of this!

Even though Neal was a reach I approve of him and Hoop. Had both of em in a couple of my mocks. I like my real time draft better than Dimi's though. We will see which was better after the 2018 season.

MY REAL TIME DRAFT

1. Darron Lee - OLB - JETS - yall already know that was my man the whole time

2. Su'a Cravens - SS/OLB - REDSKINS - Cravens and Lee would have been better than Neal and Jones

3. Austin Hooper - TE - FALCONS - first Dimi pick I've ever hit on. Thought hard about Jordan Jenkins

4. Connor McGovern- OG - BRONCOS - needs some work but will likely beat some as. I reached

6. Alex McAllister - DE - EAGLES - last of the DEs on my hit list. Reached again

7. Keith Marshall - RB - REDSKINS - big and fast. Needs Ward's job

It does look like a good, solid draft.  

I have nothing against Fuller, but McCallister was still on the board.  I really think that we should have given him a shot.  AM is a supreme talent.  Yes, there are some character/injury concerns,  but in the 7th round, you take chances. 

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Even though Neal was a reach I approve of him and Hoop. Had both of em in a couple of my mocks. I like my real time draft better than Dimi's though. We will see which was better after the 2018 season.

MY REAL TIME DRAFT

2. Su'a Cravens - SS/OLB - REDSKINS - Cravens and Lee would have been better than Neal and Jones

3. Austin Hooper - TE - FALCONS - first Dimi pick I've ever hit on. Thought hard about Jordan Jenkins

4. Connor McGovern- OG - BRONCOS - needs some work but will likely beat some as. I reached

6. Alex McAllister - DE - EAGLES - last of the DEs on my hit list. Reached again

I like getting Neal Jones and Schweitzer with our first two picks much better than your first two picks. At least you had the first four positions right. 

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

MY REAL TIME DRAFT

Real time drafts happen in real time, not nine hours after pick 254.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

MY REAL TIME DRAFT

If this was truly real time, then I actually like your picks other than Darron Lee

Edited by ATLFalcons11

Like everybody else who was expecting ~ at least hoping ~ we'd draft the best DE/OLB available at #17, it took me a few days to accept the approach DQ and the FO have taken to addressing the pass rush problems. it's clear these draft picks were all chosen as an indirect means to that end. They all bring speed and physicality, let's hope they are the missing link to the revival of our extinct pass rush. I'm anxious to see this defense in action. It could be a real treat to watch if Q got the recipe right.