Sorry. I know you think you know football and some of you are self proclaimed experts. But the line assignments and coverage it who we play.

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Thanks bro. The Dimites won't like this post worth a dam though. Better get ready.  Zoo, Larry, Drake, Duff and 1969 should come a calling soon. 

This is what people who make ****** movies and music say. 

You're basically the board's Uwe Boll. 

Luckily for you, there's a spot for everyone on the bench!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This is what people who make ****** movies and music say. 

You're basically the board's Uwe Boll

Luckily for you, there's a spot for everyone on the bench!

I don't think a lot of people appreciate this, but I LOLed. Nice one.

10 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

The English version (I think):

"The team is focusing on versatile players in order to exploit game planning advantages, especially regarding the defensive line and linebacking personnel. Some of us may not understand exactly why.

Coach Quinn wants talented players who are capable of playing more than one position.

I can't remember who, but one of us seems to suggest that the situation is not acceptable. He has posted several times about it and I don't agree with many of his posts or opinions."

That's what it said without bourbon!!!!!

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Thanks bro. The Dimites won't like this post worth a dam though. Better get ready.  Zoo, Larry, Drake, Duff and 1969 should come a calling soon. 

Hey, I find you stupid and annoying tooo

How come I don't get a mention? :argh:

22 hours ago, BCurt57 said:

The premium on versatility is to find very good match ups that might work. The incredibly arrogant, totally football ignorant crowd that squeals who is on our front seven is pretty stupid.

DQ wants talent. He wants versatility. 

Theres this one guy? falcon something? Total BS artist. A yakker. Just does not know football while pontificating like his Yuppy forefathers.

I didn't know that Gabby Johnson was a TATF poster. This goes right along with his other famous quote:

"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

gabby-johnson.png

23 hours ago, BCurt57 said:

The premium on versatility is to find very good match ups that might work. The incredibly arrogant, totally football ignorant crowd that squeals who is on our front seven is pretty stupid.

DQ wants talent. He wants versatility. 

Theres this one guy? falcon something? Total BS artist. A yakker. Just does not know football while pontificating like his Yuppy forefathers.

I'm warning you Shanahan.................come out with your hands up!

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

I didn't know that Gabby Johnson was a TATF poster. This goes right along with his other famous quote:

"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

gabby-johnson.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

freeinternet_zps5b195789.jpg

Edited by RandomFan
On May 27, 2016 at 3:09 AM, JayOzOne said:

The English version (I think):

"The team is focusing on versatile players in order to exploit game planning advantages, especially regarding the defensive line and linebacking personnel. Some of us may not understand exactly why.

Coach Quinn wants talented players who are capable of playing more than one position.

I can't remember who, but one of us seems to suggest that the situation is not acceptable. He has posted several times about it and I don't agree with many of his posts or opinions."

Royal T Marshall lives on...."Oh my God Boo got shot wid a big ol' gun" 

Royal's translation: It appears that Boo has been shot with a gun of sizeable caliber. 

If if you have never heard Royal Marshall's interpretation of the "Boo got shoot" news story, it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. RIP Royal. You are missed