mdrake34

Baylor fires Art Briles

151 posts in this topic

From rape scandal to religious freedom? Fired Baylor president Ken Starr is reportedly the front runner to lead the "Office of Religious Freedom" for Trump. 

39 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

From rape scandal to religious freedom? Fired Baylor president Ken Starr is reportedly the front runner to lead the "Office of Religious Freedom" for Trump. 

Holy ****. You can't make this stuff up.

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

636008470556294205-AFP-550932171.jpg

Billy Ocean and mdrake34 like this

The state of Texas is launching a criminal investigation into the incident at Baylor. The investigation will be led by the Texas Rangers division. 

48 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

The state of Texas is launching a criminal investigation into the incident at Baylor. The investigation will be led by the Texas Rangers division. 

yeah i don't see how their wasn't criminal activity in the coverups.  I mean obstruction of justice, intimidation..  so much went wrong and guys especially in law enforcement should lose their jobs. 

On 2/9/2017 at 8:32 PM, Unkn0wn said:

Not surprised.. fans like us don't have much regard for him, but Ken Starr is very respected (yeah i don't get it myself) by a lot of people in politics and academia.  

57 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

ruh-roh.jpg

Falconsfan567 likes this

The county DA's office will assist in the investigation. Baylor and the Baylor PD will be the subjects. A Texas state representative has also proposed a substantial cut in grants for Baylor. The grant program gave Baylor $10.4M in taxpayer money during 2016.

10 hours ago, MemphibianDawg said:

omg are you freaking kidding me.. what is up with all those sexual predators at baylor. 

On 3/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, youngbloodz said:

Well i already scratched off UF and FSU as colleges my daughter will not attend. Going to go ahead and add Baylor to the list 

Got my masters at FSU and still wouldn't send my daughter there... I get more "rape suspect" emails from the university than seems possible... Baylor is definitely out.

30 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Got my masters at FSU and still wouldn't send my daughter there... I get more "rape suspect" emails from the university than seems possible... Baylor is definitely out.

**** that's crazy

4 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

OMG!!!!  i want to physically beat those football players down.  gang raping women as a BONDING EVENT!!!! WTF!!!

Briles briefly returned. June Jones hired him as an assistant on his CFL staff. Once the public found out the backlash was so bad the team decided to boot Briles after less than 24 hours.