Free Agency Preview

MattyIceCube

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Makes us short term worse but I like the potential....

Indeed but it'd be a package cause no way wed do that straight up. 

Teague, thabo and draft picks for Noel's and covington? Fills a need at SF. Hopefully we could keep AL and Baze. I'd say wed be better matched against the likes of the cavs.

Shroeder/???

Baze/hardaway

Covington/korver

Sap/Scott

Al/Noel/Moose

12 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Why not trade for Okafor instead? Teague for Noel is not enough.

I wonder is Noel more for the defense.  I would rather have Okafor also.  but 11 points and 9 boards a game with 1.5 blocks a game.  I am ready for that.  Anything is better than splitter.     

1 hour ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I wonder is Noel more for the defense.  I would rather have Okafor also.  but 11 points and 9 boards a game with 1.5 blocks a game.  I am ready for that.  Anything is better than splitter.     

Either way, watch hawks trade their first round pick too in the deal for Noel.

On June 3, 2016 at 5:40 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

I would really like to see them keep a damm draft pick!!

I'm the opposite. If we can add it with a Teague deal and get a decent player, do it. 

We do nothing with good draft picks, 21 isn't a good pick.  Add in the fact that a 20 or below pick isn't worth anything half the time, and is say there's a 75% chance our draft pick will be useless to us. 

On 6/9/2016 at 2:51 PM, WORilla said:

I'm the opposite. If we can add it with a Teague deal and get a decent player, do it. 

We do nothing with good draft picks, 21 isn't a good pick.  Add in the fact that a 20 or below pick isn't worth anything half the time, and is say there's a 75% chance our draft pick will be useless to us. 

I see your point but man outside of schroder we just don't seem to develop guys at all.  I'm just tired of the retreads but if we can get a great value pick for Teague then I'm definitely onbaord with that.

On 6/10/2016 at 6:36 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

I see your point but man outside of schroder we just don't seem to develop guys at all.  I'm just tired of the retreads but if we can get a great value pick for Teague then I'm definitely onbaord with that.

Really bro? Carroll? Baze? Millsap and Teague became All-Stars? Hardaway taking a leap forward defensively? We haven't developed superstars, if that's what you mean.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Kent Bazemore: I am a free agent again this summer and would love to stay in Atlanta. The one thing I have learned throughout this journey is how important balance is. The game takes up a huge amount of your time, and those moments you step away from it, you want to be happy. I have grown so much in Atlanta, not only as a player but as a person, too. I am recently engaged to the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

I can't see them bringing him back considering what they did in the draft!!