Sanu's value tied to Julio's production

Let's face it... Roddy wasn't taking any attention off of Julio Jones, and JJ still had a monster year.  Just imagine if defenses have to pay even the slightest bit of attention to either Hoop or Sanu... Julio is easily the next Megatron.  Look, if 7 Mil investment gives me an increase in Julio's production as well as adding Sanu's contributions, makes the playoffs and give us playoff wins, it was 7 mil well spent...

2 things. I don't think it would matter how much attention those guys draw, they just simply have to be used. I'm not even gonna rant about the countless times players wee wide open and the ball went to Julio.  

And if Julio is easily the next Megatron let's enjoy these next few seasons

What we know about Ryan is that he plays the percentages. This goes back to when Julio, Roddy, and Gonzalez were playing together. He seldom threw elsewhere because the chances were much better that one of these guys was in position to make a play and their hands were good enough to put the ball in them. Harry's development suffered because there was hardly a reason to make the third read, let alone the fourth one. This year, he has Julio, Sanu, Tamme, and (hopefully) Hooper and Hardy. I'm hoping he gives the other receivers more looks, but he may wonder why he should.