My worst nightmare...........Maybe

Talking to my son yesterday about our Falcons like always after dinner, and kinda went into a tradition of predictions for the year. After thinking this over together and very happy I might add, we agreed on The Vikings taking that next step for a shot to win it all. Now before you get mad about that.......I'm just being real and only hope it is us instead. A three year deal to make it with Quinn in our eyes....just being real about it all.

We agreed on them kicking the crap out of Green Bay and winning the division again, with 12 or more wins. Thinking of the year ahead and what we could accomplish as a team, I honestly see no reason why we can't be a playoff team. We also agreed on the rams being a lot better football team than last year.  I told him, " Son who do you believe can beat us out if we make it? He said, " Dad, I believe we are going to be hot this year and come up a bit short in the NFC championship game against a better defense."  He told me the Vikings. When he asked me, " Son, I was thinking the same team in a close one, before the NFC championship game."

I know this is speculation to all, and just predictions in general. But we do this every year talking about an hour.............lol and really not far off at all for our predictions. Needless to say, but we were soo pumped up after dinner about our franchise turning it around! I have moments with my family.............this means all of you!

The nightmare............I read a rumor last night about Roddy white signing with Minnesota. That will hurt me if this happens!   Just sharing with you all.

Update to this..........We both agreed on a Super Bowl run and "Victory" in 2017!  

I dont get the hype with the vikings. Ap has been a all pro his whole career and that team hasnt done anything with them. I dont see that happening this year lol I just dont see it. teddy is only a sb caliber qb playing our smitty defense lol If you really think gb isnt taking that division with jordy back and a lighter eddie lacy youre all crazy!!

9 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

That team just doesn't impress me  in the least. D is good but Peteraon is getting old and Bridgewater is a VERY pedestrian QB.

9 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I dont get the hype with the vikings. Ap has been a all pro his whole career and that team hasnt done anything with them. I dont see that happening this year lol I just dont see it. teddy is only a sb caliber qb playing our smitty defense lol If you really think gb isnt taking that division with jordy back and a lighter eddie lacy youre all crazy!!

But the thing is, it's just not AP we're talking about.  Vikings and bears know the pack better than any team playing them.

Green bay or not, eventually they pass the torch to the next contender in the division like it's gunna get passed to us!

Vikings D isn't a joke....just saying.