Hidden Gems From The 2016 NFL Draft

de-1-1-850x560.jpg

De’Vondre Campbell – Atlanta Falcons – 4th Round

Dan Campbell adds another big, fast linebacker to his team with the selection of De’Vondre Campbell in the 4th round of the 2016 NFL Draft. The 6-4, 232 pound linebacker has great play speed and fit very well into Quinn’s system. He is athletic, strong and possesses a powerful lower half.

He possesses the speed and agility to run with tight ends and running backs, something the Falcons struggled with in 2015. He can also play on both the inside and outside, meaning he has the ability to play on all three downs and get players like Paul Worrilow to play fewer snaps and be more effective. Campbell also does a very good job as a blitzed, getting through the line and hitting home consistently.

He will need a lot of work to prevent himself from falling for misdirections and play-action plays, but he has the raw ability to get onto the field on a consistent basis in 2016. He is extremely productive, and will make Thomas Dimitroff and Scott Pioli look very smart.

http://nflspinzone.com/2016/05/14/hidden-gems-2016-nfl-draft/2/

Edited by Falcon918

15 hours ago, Falcon918 said:

de-1-1-850x560.jpg

De’Vondre Campbell – Atlanta Falcons – 4th Round

Dan Campbell adds another big, fast linebacker to his team with the selection of De’Vondre Campbell in the 4th round of the 2016 NFL Draft. The 6-4, 232 pound linebacker has great play speed and fit very well into Quinn’s system. He is athletic, strong and possesses a powerful lower half.

He possesses the speed and agility to run with tight ends and running backs, something the Falcons struggled with in 2015. He can also play on both the inside and outside, meaning he has the ability to play on all three downs and get players like Paul Worrilow to play fewer snaps and be more effective. Campbell also does a very good job as a blitzed, getting through the line and hitting home consistently.

He will need a lot of work to prevent himself from falling for misdirections and play-action plays, but he has the raw ability to get onto the field on a consistent basis in 2016. He is extremely productive, and will make Thomas Dimitroff and Scott Pioli look very smart.

http://nflspinzone.com/2016/05/14/hidden-gems-2016-nfl-draft/2/

Op basically just shared a page; the page was just as seen. Anyway great article!

12 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Have you really turned on Quinn already?

I have my reservations..

The OC he chose.

5-0 to 8-8.

Not taking the division, ESPECIALLY the saints, seriously.

The same repetitive "fired up" lingo that's nearly rivaling terms like "process" and "tip my hat".

Jalen Collins.

Im not all in until I see results.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

I have my reservations..

The OC he chose.

5-0 to 8-8.

Not taking the division, ESPECIALLY the saints, seriously.

The same repetitive "fired up" lingo that's nearly rivaling terms like "process" and "tip my hat".

Jalen Collins.

Im not all in until I see results.

6-10 to 8-8 equals results 

31st overall defense to 16th overall defense equals results 

No run game to very good run game equals results