Reasons why we'll be Top 4 in 2016

18 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

I know I am the latest reason to my question, but why in the **** is this thread still on the front page???

Because ppl still like the topic and draftnut was one of the very few that really went out on a limb with his prediction last year. It's not like he said it every year either as some folks are broken record homers. He's still a homer (arent we all) but nobody was saying we'd be as successful as we were last season.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hooper72 said:

I know I am the latest reason to my question, but why in the **** is this thread still on the front page???

Because many people believe LIKE ME ,who are Lovers of the Falcons bump it because they love the Awesome season we had last year,, And I am now predicting that we go back to the SB and win it.... And I really do believe we will if Ryan stays healthy.  He is the key to this team and it's season.... How can you not love the Future of this team,, having the best two off seasons in a row that are the top two off seasons this team has ever had... For our team to have the best two off seasons we've ever had two years in a row .. That is why I have to take us up a notch and say,, To me.. The Falcons  have by far the greatest chance and the best team in the NFL this year which should bring the next step... A Superbowl Win!  I happen to think we will be #1 this year.. with one condition only,, If Ryan stays healthy and on the field all year.  

On 7/28/2017 at 11:29 AM, Marco102 said:

Nailed it! 

I love this guy. The board was crawling with realists and trolls and whining about Sanu's contract, Beasley's a bust, Ryan sucks Why didnt we sign Mario Williams how vome we reached on all our picks blah blah blah. 

Old school fan, draftnut57 (I think he's older than 70')throws out a prediction the likes of which he never had before and nailed it!

Kudos and yeah were going to win it all :slick:this year!:rant:

16 minutes ago, James Bond 007 said:

I love this guy. The board was crawling with realists and trolls and whining about Sanu's contract, Beasley's a bust, Ryan sucks Why didnt we sign Mario Williams how vome we reached on all our picks blah blah blah. 

Old school fan, draftnut57 (I think he's older than 70')throws out a prediction the likes of which he never had before and nailed it!

Kudos and yeah were going to win it all :slick:this year!:rant:

Thank you Mr Bond for the complements.. But,, I just turned 60,, But glad to say,, I feel more like I just turned 40..Thankful for my health and to be able to work and climb Mtns and Ridges with my Medal detector looking for Civil War relics, Old coins and History... I always wanted to be an Archaeologist. And this is as close as I can get ,, I found a Civil War coin a few years ago , And just found out there are less than 10 known to exist ... And one sold on Ebay just a few weeks ago for over $5000.oo  Not sure how high it went but I have one just like it.. Best thing I've ever found in the 39 years I've been a digger...:slick: Mr Bond... We agree on the outcome of this season.. As long as Ryan is on the field,, We will be the team to beat this year. Yeap! Us,, The Falcons...

8 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Thank you Mr Bond for the complements.. But,, I just turned 60,, But glad to say,, I feel more like I just turned 40..Thankful for my health and to be able to work and climb Mtns and Ridges with my Medal detector looking for Civil War relics, Old coins and History... I always wanted to be an Archaeologist. And this is as close as I can get ,, I found a Civil War coin a few years ago , And just found out there are less than 10 known to exist ... And one sold on Ebay just a few weeks ago for over $5000.oo  Not sure how high it went but I have one just like it.. Best thing I've ever found in the 39 years I've been a digger...:slick: Mr Bond... We agree on the outcome of this season.. As long as Ryan is on the field,, We will be the team to beat this year. Yeap! Us,, The Falcons...

Being outside in the sunshine is good medicine! I was referencing one of our old school board members ff1970. Didn't mean I thought you are 70.

And please call me James:lol:

Edited by James Bond 007

On 7/29/2017 at 10:42 PM, James Bond 007 said:

Being outside in the sunshine is good medicine! I was referencing one of our old school board members ff1970. Didn't mean I thought you are 70.

And please call me James:lol:

Hey James,, I hope I do live to be 70,, We should have a couple of Superbowls by then .... A lot of people call me John Henry,, But that's my name... I kind of like it to be honest.. My last name is the name of a College .... McNeese St College /,The man who started that college has the same name as I do.. We are all related. Came from Ireland way back yonder... I left my plaid skirt in Ireland ... And my bag pipes..:sadwave: 

• 2 weeks later...

OK ,, In this season, make this thread "We will be a top TWO in the NFL and IMO if we stay healty,, we will Win this SB...Well, I said last year this very time on the largest thread I've ever made on this board in the 20 years I've been on here. That we would be a top 4 by the end of the year... I had to make myself not say we would finish in the top two,, But I really did believe that and we did end up top two.. let me say,, we had the greatest off season this team has ever had last year before our awesome run to the SB,,, I knew we would be special.. This year even makes it so much more awesome is that we had another epic off season with the FAs and the Draft we once again was as good as last years greatest ever.. I'm still in shock that we had an off season as good as last years.. Let me say,, for sure we are the most talented in players and have one of the top QBs in the league.. I think he is in the top two... But personally,, I'd rather have Ryan than Brady because I think Ryan can actually do more with the ball than Brady can.. And is as accurate .. So I do believe if we can keep the players that can't be replaced healthy that we will bring home the Super bowl Trophy. Sure, a bunch of if's ,, But right now,, we have the most talented team in the NFL on the field And in my mind , AS good of a QB as there is ......Great RBs, .. the best OL this team has ever had... And last but not least.. The very best D# this team has ever had in the History of this team...