Reasons why we'll be Top 4 in 2016

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/roster/mohamed-sanu/38fb1f4e-6e26-4277-bd57-5372f7bcb9b0/

Sanu  life time averages 11.8 yards per catch. Another huge reason for this positive post.. It's hard to believe the quality FAs we got. . Most off seasons I could grip about something , but not this year.. it's been like a fairy tale off season.. What dreams are made of , if you will, ,,,,, concerning Pro Football fans...  I AM A MAN !! Who loves Football. Especially the Falcons.. :hurr:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julio is in my opinion the best WR in the game today, And the MVP of this team.  He makes this team better than any other one player on this team. I don't know how anybody could not like such a team player and he will always give us a chance to win , talk about a big play player? He is the ultimate Star and team mate that any team could ever hope for,, we should be very thankful we have him. IMO he is the MVP of this team. 

I've always said, A Super bowl team is a team that is solid team on the lines and in their scheme , But it's those few  stars at QB, WR, RB and a solid D# that ultimately win the game. We now have the players, Not last year or the year before , but we do now have the players we need, My only concerns is this one concern.

1. Can we get this new O# scheme down? If we do, Is it the O# Scheme that will take us all the way to the Superbowl? Love the running Game in this scheme, My real concern is the passing game in Shanny's system.. With our talent IMO , we should just keep it very simple and take advantage of our Talented WRs. Keep high percentage plays by getting it to our WRs and letting them be the ones to get the extra yards. They are stout WRs , as strong as any combo in the league.. Also now our TEs are the same. And let them get the YAC yards with their sheer talent.  In other words , keep it simple , quick , and smart . If we do this in our passing Game,, Freeman , and Coleman will do the rest. I just hope both our RBs stay healthy this year. If so? We will be an amazing power house this year and not the underdog, We will be the team to beat. 

On May 14, 2016 at 1:28 PM, RazorWing said:

I love your optimism. But, this team isnt superbowl ready yet. We need one more off season to put together a few missing pieces. By then, all the young guys will be in their 3rd year with quinns and shannys system. And be ready to take a big leap. Right now, i see a 11-5 playoff team.

Well said!

I agree it seems we have addressed our leaks. Mack plugged a leak that sank our playoff chances last season. Sanu, regardless of the money, is a great compliment to our receiving corp. I'm not sure we improved our defensive line unless some young guys step it up this season which is very possible with this coaching staff. Our defense as a whole looks faster on paper and I'm excited to see how that translates to the field. I don't expect greatness from Shelby but he does bring that big-motor toughness that Quinn covets. I thing he was a really good pick up for our squad. I like our RB situation and our TE's look promising. (Tamme was better than I expected last season) Second year in the system for Ryan should show improvement. Injuries, as for any team, could derail the progress. But how do you not like the improvements we have made this offseason?

2 hours ago, Falcster said:

Well said!

Well, Where at in this thread did I say we will win a Superbowl this year??? You will not find it,, I said top 4 team.. And I would agree with the 10-6 or 11-5 season to make the playoffs. but by then we will have improved to make it to be at least a top 4 team this year..  which would put us in the NFC Championship game. But would it surprise me if we won the Superbowl this year.. No , not one bit.  Because I do believe we will win a Championship within the next 3 years at some point and this year is included with  the possibility of that. But I'm not as confident of what year that may happen.. I just believe this year we will be a top 4 team at the least because of all the personal moves , players acquired, and because we are in our 2nd year of a new system .. That's what I think will happen.. Just because of an off season like I've never witnessed in the 44 years I've been a fan and followed the off season moves. 

1 hour ago, falken said:

I'm not sure we improved our defensive line unless some young guys step it up this season which is very possible with this coaching staff. Our defense as a whole looks faster on paper and I'm excited to see how that translates to the field. I don't expect greatness from Shelby but he does bring that big-motor toughness that Quinn covets. I thing he was a really good pick up for our squad. I like our RB situation and our TE's look promising. (Tamme was better than I expected last season) Second year in the system for Ryan should show improvement. Injuries, as for any team, could derail the progress. But how do you not like the improvements we have made this offs

Wow! I have no idea how you can't see improvement on the DL ???? Man are you in for a surprise !!.

http://atlfal.co.nz/29ESqDM

I will have to say,, I think he's right with Atlanta and Carolina getting a Championship in the next 3 years or near future.  But I do not think Dallas will... To many bad moves all ran by the Owner. That's why they will fail. He makes to many bad choices in the Draft. And I believe you have to hit on Draft picks to become a Superbowl team. Jerry likes to make all the moves.. Not good.. But the good thing is, I despise the Dallas Cowboys.  

I believe our running game will be even better than last year!  And if I'm right.. No doubt we will be a top 4 team this year, Keep the Running game going full throttle !! That will be our best asset !! For our passing game will open up tremendously. Run first baby!! Love knocking the breath out of the opposing teams with our Running game.. Hoping and believing Coleman takes that jump that Freeman took last year in his sophomore year in the pros.    A Hugh reason why we will be a top 4 this year.  

Write your prediction here in this post what you think our record will be at  the end of the 16 game  season.  Not including playoffs. I hope to kept this thread up until the end of the season , Just one prediction of our record.. I'll start this with what I believe it may be,, And even if this prediction is not right, I still believe we will end up at least in the top 4 teams this year.  Post just one guess of what our record will be at the end of regular season.. Thanks

My guess is 11-5 

On 7/11/2016 at 8:34 AM, falken said:

I agree it seems we have addressed our leaks. Mack plugged a leak that sank our playoff chances last season. Sanu, regardless of the money, is a great compliment to our receiving corp. I'm not sure we improved our defensive line unless some young guys step it up this season which is very possible with this coaching staff. Our defense as a whole looks faster on paper and I'm excited to see how that translates to the field. I don't expect greatness from Shelby but he does bring that big-motor toughness that Quinn covets. I thing he was a really good pick up for our squad. I like our RB situation and our TE's look promising. (Tamme was better than I expected last season) Second year in the system for Ryan should show improvement. Injuries, as for any team, could derail the progress. But how do you not like the improvements we have made this offseason?

I love our draft but wish we somehow could have gotten Emmanuel Ogbah who went with the first pick in the 2nd Round.. Ogbah is going to be a beast pass rusher.. it may take a  year for him to learn how to get to the QB just like it is taking time for Beasley.. But everybody is going to look back and say,, Why did we let this player go by and how did he make it to the 2nd round. That's what I believe will happen. 

@Draftnut57,   Do you really think that Brooks Reed will ball out at LEO this year?  After looking at his games as a Texan, I saw him benefitting from playing OLB behind J.J. Watt.  At his best, is he anything more than an upgraded version of Kroy Biermann with a little bit more speed?  Who is the 'next man up' after Reed to play LEO?

On July 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Until Quinn proves that he doesn't know what he's doing he deserves the benefit of the doubt. One year is not enough to make a determination one way or the other.

On July 6, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Intellectually Honest said:

I am a skeptic. I don't give a benefit of the doubt. I need evidence.

Hey @Intellectually Honest, it is very admirable to be a skeptic, but you do realize that @Falconsfan567 did say that

One year is not enough to make a determination one way or the other.

So effectively, you were just talking about yourself.   Do you have any predictions about the coming year?  Any positives?  Any negatives?  Any optimism?  Any pessimism?

Edited by falcoatlantae
/So do you have/Do you have/ && /optimisim/optimism/