Hillary Clintons past is catching up. What will she say next?

Wether she's blathering on about feminism or sexism or equal pay or what ever dime store cause she's hooked onto, she literally says 1 thing and does another.

Lets break some of these down and use the Old pots and pans grading system for fun.

1. During her campaign against our current Protester and Chief she had an Ad stating she was the one to answer the call at 3 am. Survey Says? The call came in much earlier then 3 am in Benghazi and she ignored the calls for help, 4 men died(who died during watergate?) and she then went on the record and lied, blamed a video and no one has been brought to justice.

2. Hillary claim Sexism is against her in this election. Survey Says? Her high unfavorability ratings  isn't due to sexism, its due to her lack of integrity, honesty and inability to connect to even the lowest denominators. She literally tries to be everything to everybody from a silly southern drawl to supposedly carrying hot sauce in her purse. The woman is pathologically dishonest. If CNN and Stewart can recognize this, the american public can too.

3. Hillary's Faux Feminism. Survey Says? If being a feminist is having short hair, fat calves and being loved by planned parenthood, then Bingo. She's a feminist. If being a feminist is looking after women's rights, then why did she trash all of Bills sexual conquests. Why did she not come to Kathleen Wiley's defense, Monica's? Bill is accused of raping a woman and Hillary's goes on the defense. Hillary is no more a feminist then that dunce Lena Dunham. They are certainly cut from the same piece of cardboard and both love the ability to kill in the womb. I would have thought a feminist would have been all for protecting the child they bear in their wombs, but the only protection you'll see from the feminist is when a convict is set for death after murdering someone. DH gives this idea 3 pots and 2 pans.  Ain't NO WAY I'M TIRED.......

4. Hillarys Equal Pay BS. Survey Says? She pays her own staff 38% less then the men. This false floor gets 2 AK's and a .380 shell for out right lies.....No pots and pans here, we go all in with gun speak.

5. Hillary' $1000 cattle trade turns into $100k. Survey Says? She is a crook, she is supported by wallstreet and she's a better day trader then Kicker could ever imagine. Heck, maybe I should hire her to advise me? She not only makes money illegally through inside trading calls from Martha Stewart, she turns her secretary of state job into a $100 million in foreign campaign donations. She also speaks before wallstreet and they throw 1000 dollar Bills at her for each second she stutters, coughs and scoots across the floor. 

Hillary will lose in a landslide and Trump will take NY as well. You've heard it 1st from me. Now, Go ahead, Make My Day......

Edited by dirtyhairy

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I think it's official that the majority of ABF members don't like Hilary or Trump, so these threads are kinda beating a dead horse. 

It is rare, but I agree with this.  Why did this need its own thread?  Just dump it in the other one.

I don't know what she is going to say NEXT, but on January 20, 2017, she is going to say "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

2 minutes ago, holymoses said:

I don't know what she is going to say NEXT, but on January 20, 2017, she is going to say "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I blame the GOP for that.

Wow, noone will speak to validity of my post but we hear from Mdrake that Moses is Gay? I guess those 2 know each other rather well.

Mdrake also claims I'm seeking attention. Right on buddy. I've posted 2 threads in 2 weeks. 1 here, 1 on the football board. Yep, that's spamming the board when you refuse to accept the horrible choice of another Clinton in the white house.

I'm learning all kinds of things from this board but much not worth recalling.

There seems to be a bunch of see no evil, hear no evil monkeys on this board. 

58 minutes ago, holymoses said:

After which everyone in earshot will cough "Bull$hit"...

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I've got the first stupid prediction for the list that I'm collecting in the runup to the election.  Trump winning New York?  Just look at him winning so far:

20160512200842877.png

"Huffington Post, "ha ha, that's a good one, I get it, I'm an idiot" 

3 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

What is this survey the OP is referring to?! What did I miss?

I just read the OP (I've got the guy on ignore).   Some of that language comes across as threatening to a presidential candidate.  Dude's seriously standing on the edge of the cliff lately.  

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I just read the OP (I've got the guy on ignore).   Some of that language comes across as threatening to a presidential candidate.  Dude's seriously standing on the edge of the cliff lately.  

Oh yea, you've got me on ignore all right, right up to the point of reading every post I write. As for threatening language, man that's good as well..Since you're supposedly in academia, I guess I'm invading your safe space?