In this week's edition of George Zimmerman is human *** cancer . . .

George Zimmerman Auctioning Off Gun Used To Kill Trayvon Martin

Claims he’ll use the money against Hillary Clinton, Black Lives Matter and the state attorney who charged him with second-degree murder.

05/12/2016 01:28 am ET

George Zimmerman is selling the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, during a 2012 confrontation in Sanford, Florida. 

I’m a free American,” he told Fox 35 in Orlando. “I can do what I like with my possessions.” 

Zimmerman wrote in the auction description of the Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm handgun that he plans to use some of the money to “fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s [sic] persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric.” 

Angela Corey is the Republican state attorney who charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder in the Martin shooting.

Zimmerman was acquitted in 2013, leading to the protests that help spark the “Black Lives Matter“ movement. 

The auction begins Thursday morning on GunBroker.com with a starting bid of $5,000.

In the description, Zimmerman said the gun was used to “defend my life.”

He wrote: 

It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History.

Zimmerman said he had received offers for the gun, but “the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with.”

He did not elaborate. 

“The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney,” he added.

He ended the auction description with “Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum,” Latin for “if you wish peace, prepare for war.”

Zimmerman has been in and out of trouble repeatedly since his acquittal, including a number of arrests documented by Fusion.

He has also attempted to provoke his critics by selling prints of his painting of a Confederate flag, calling President Barack Obama an “ignorant baboon” and tweeting a photo of Martin’s body.

The Trayvon Martin Foundation did not want to address “that person,” telling Fox 35 that the organization is focused on “ending senseless gun violence.”

“This election season, we are laser focused on furthering that mission,” the group said. “As such, the foundation has no comment on the actions of that person.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-gun_us_5733f815e4b077d4d6f22795

My dime store psychiatrist's opinion of Georgie-Porgie is that he is legitimately mentally ill and needs help, and he is too big of a coward to commit suicide-by-cop.  I think he wants to provoke someone else to kill him though.  He's lived a life of violence since being acquitted and goes out of his way to say outrageous things.  He's looking for trouble. 

Dude is a lunatic.  I told a friend who posted this story on FB that the trial was so one-sided I'm more and more convinced the prosecution threw the case.  Because EVERYTHING this dude has done since the day he was acquitted (rightly, IMHO, based on the evidence) has been designed to provoke and outrage.  He's crazy as a **** house rat.  And everything about him says "looking for trouble," which we all knew he was likely doing the night Trayvon Martin got shot.

30 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Dude is a lunatic.  I told a friend who posted this story on FB that the trial was so one-sided I'm more and more convinced the prosecution threw the case.  Because EVERYTHING this dude has done since the day he was acquitted (rightly, IMHO, based on the evidence) has been designed to provoke and outrage.  He's crazy as a **** house rat.  And everything about him says "looking for trouble," which we all knew he was likely doing the night Trayvon Martin got shot.

Agreed. I believe he had the right to defend himself (even though he should have stayed home and quit trying to be Barney Fife). This guy is just asking for trouble. What can possibly be running through his mind that would make him do and say things after what he just went through? I guess he thinks he's OJ since he got acquitted. Even Casey Anthony had enough sense to disappear after her trial.

4 hours ago, JDaveG said:

From the beginning, it seemed liked it would be easy to get convictions on reckless endangerment and probably some form of manslaughter. Murder 2 never made sense.

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

My dime store psychiatrist's opinion of Georgie-Porgie is that he is legitimately mentally ill and needs help, and he is too big of a coward to commit suicide-by-cop.  I think he wants to provoke someone else to kill him though.  He's lived a life of violence since being acquitted and goes out of his way to say outrageous things.  He's looking for trouble. 

His criminal record does not agree..............

His statement about it -- basically "I am not a criminal and I have the right to do with my property whatever I wish, and the people complaining weren't going to like me anyway," is particularly stupid.

Nobody is saying he has no right to sell the gun, or seek publicity, or whatever.  We're saying he's an ***hole for doing it.  And pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend.  And throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend.  And painting confederate flags and selling them at auction.  And….etc.

So yeah, there are a certain number of people who just hate him because they think he got away with murder, but I think the vast majority of people would forget about him if he'd quit doing stupid **** to get himself in the headlines.