Spoon, Mack, Sanu Presser's

Absolutely loved Spoons interview.  He has been humbled a lot.  He knows that his spot on the team isn't guaranteed, but is coming into work with the right mindset. Said he knows he's renting his locker and understands that this is a business.  Best vocal leader on the team by far and has no issue at all taking a blue collar approach.  I hope he can stay healthy because his presence in the locker room alone can make a huge impact on our young and talented LBs.   We are going to need his veteran leadership down the road.

Great interview by spoon. I really like where he is with himself and the growth he is showing.

He is humble, healthy, and working hard to be a huge contributor to this team. I've always liked this guys attitude and hope he can turn things around.

Keep working hard is all I gotta say.

I'm Spoons biggest critic, but watching this interview made me feel for him a little bit -- really hope he does well with this D and under Quinn. He seems extremely humbled by past experiences and getting the opportunity back here. 

Thanks Fentaye, Good to a few of the guys taking questions.  

When Spoon is healthy he made lots of plays all over the field.  He made a difference when you go back and look at some of our old game film.

Sanu and Mack seemed a bit more nervous but that's understandable.  LOL how much Mack was sweating.  

Really good stuff by all 3, Alex Mack looks like he's already relaxed with the offense which is great. It feels like Spoon never left lol, I love that we brought him back. Sanu seems confident that he's ready to have a bigger role in and offense, I really hope he's ready, we need someone to take the pressure off of Julio.