Nope.

7 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Budweiser being the "King of Beers" in America is probably the single biggest defeater to the proposition that there is such a thing as American exceptionalism.

You aren't looking at it like the marketing capitalist that coined the term saw it. It's not the king because it tastes better than everyone else's beer it's the king because they (used to) sell more of it than anyone else.

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The Donald needs to move fast on this and strike a deal to let him wear hats that say "make ::a picture of Budweiser's new can, the America side, of course:: great again!" 

Budweiser would sell a million of them. 

No doubt. I'm sure there is a bit of overlap with Trump voters and people who enjoy that swill. 

I mean I consider myself a bit of a beer snob as much as the next guy, I love my premium microbrews especially ales, stouts and porters but Bud is my go to cheap domestic if say I'm buying in bulk for camping/tailgating or other situations I know I'm going to share. Sometimes Yuengling just to change things up.

20 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I mean I consider myself a bit of a beer snob as much as the next guy, I love my premium microbrews especially ales, stouts and porters but Bud is my go to cheap domestic if say I'm buying in bulk for camping/tailgating or other situations I know I'm going to share. Sometimes Yuengling just to change things up.

If Bud is your goto then you are only a snob to PBR buyers.

I fail to see how it's worse than any of the other big brand "domestics". Yeah its got a bit of a redneck image  but thats Anheuser's problem not mine. At least it tastes like beer. I wont even touch Miller or Coors light. 

Don't get me wrong it doesn't even crack my top 100 but for what you pay it's not a bad deal.

17 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I fail to see how it's worse than any of the other big brand "domestics". Yeah its got a bit of a redneck image  but thats Anheuser's problem not mine. At least it tastes like beer. I wont even touch Miller or Coors light. 

Don't get me wrong it doesn't even crack my top 100 but for what you pay it's not a bad deal.

if you're a beer snob then your goto will not be a domestic. Im a hop head my goto is hopsecutioner!

20 minutes ago, JaGz said:

if you're a beer snob then yoifr goto will not be a domestic. Im a hop head my goto is hopsecutioner!

Well no I'm not going to order it at a bar or buying a six pack of it to watch the Falcons game. But I'm not dropping a huge wad of cash on a ton of premiums (tackleboxes excluded) if I'm going to be out in the woods for an entire weekend or marathon college tailgates I do several times in the fall (though I often start with something nice before moving to the 30 rack. (Not including liquor considerations)) As far as Terrapin I got hooked on Liquid Bliss lately though I bet the calories are unreal :lol:

9 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Well no I'm not going to order it at a bar or buying a six pack of it to watch the Falcons game. But I'm not dropping a huge wad of cash on a ton of premiums (tackleboxes excluded) if I'm going to be out in the woods for an entire weekend or marathon college tailgates I do several times in the fall (though I often start with something nice before moving to the 30 rack. (Not including liquor considerations)) As far as Terrapin I got hooked on Liquid Bliss lately though I bet the calories are unreal :lol:

not sure why your quote of me is miss spelling words..my point is if your drinking bud your not a snob.. that's it...I am a snob and I haven't bought a main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL beer since I discovered crafts. not 1, well maybe a blue moon, its now been bought out by AB. Beer is like steak, there is quality or quantity.    

9 minutes ago, JaGz said:

not sure why your quote of me is miss spelling words..my point is if your drinking bud your not a snob.. that's it...I am a snob and I haven't bought a main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL beer since I discovered crafts. not 1, well maybe a blue moon, its now been bought out by AB. Beer is like steak, there is quality or quantity.    

My phone doesn't react well to the updated version of the site and bugs out on quotations

39 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

BTW Liquid Bliss is great!!!!

14 hours ago, JaGz said:

I'm a huge snob.  I went to Oktoberfest in Munich two years in a row.  That ruined me for domestic mass produced swill.

The Belgians make some excellent beer too.