All of us new we were going to LOSE

UGABOZ

20 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Well I hope they make some changes because this team has reached its ceiling

The front office is never going to get that. We reached our ceiling before with Joe, Jsmooth, Marvin, Mike Bibby, and AL. They stripped the team, just to get the same results. They are going to have to start spending money. The is really ridiculous. I mean i appreciate the teams effort and this inst a knock at them but the reality is that we cannot compete with the top tier teams. We need a star.

23 minutes ago, Madness21 said:

The front office is never going to get that. We reached our ceiling before with Joe, Jsmooth, Marvin, Mike Bibby, and AL. They stripped the team, just to get the same results. They are going to have to start spending money. The is really ridiculous. I mean i appreciate the teams effort and this inst a knock at them but the reality is that we cannot compete with the top tier teams. We need a star.

That's not true first ECF berth in Bud first 3 years is way different than 2nd round exits for 5 years straight. 

Swear this isn't just you, but seems like people forget how historic last season was for the franchise. I want a championship too, but don't forget what bud has done so far. 

21 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

That's not true first ECF berth in Bud first 3 years is way different than 2nd round exits for 5 years straight. 

Swear this isn't just you, but seems like people forget how historic last season was for the franchise. I want a championship too, but don't forget what bud has done so far. 

yes it was nice then reality set in we beat brooklyn and wash

On 5/11/2016 at 4:07 PM, UGABOZ said:

yes it was nice then reality set in we beat brooklyn and wash

Doesn't matter I'll take that feeling of optimism over what we're dealing with right now. Wouldn't you agree? 

Granted the season ended pretty bad I already knew this was coming regardless that's why I was hoping for a ECF rematch with them at least then just maybe we had a shot to win maybe 1.