Roddy White... Retire...? Training Camp injury fill in? Other...?

1 minute ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

I think the impression is floating out there that Roddy is a malcontent after last season.  I think teams are hesitant to give him a shot.  Come camp time I think someone will when injuries happen though.

Yes indeed. Time heals this problem. If we were the Browns and needed a WR...............you give a guy that did it all for years a chance.

Just now, capologist said:

Problem is, he doesn't have time on his side...

No he doesn't, but he still has skill's to make a team want him soon. I believe when an athlete is pizzed off, he's gunna show you what you are missing down the road. Yes, money is always a factor but I do think he got a little too comfortable being a falcon and slowing down.

I'm not blaming him for it all, but after the Mike Smith and Shanahan stuff in the past.............he was probably like WTH?

He made a lot of money..........that's not always a good thing to keep you motivated.

5 minutes ago, capologist said:

Problem is, he doesn't have time on his side...

He's pretty much in the same boat as guys like A Boldin and A Johnson. For what they will give you at this point in their careers there are more younger cheaper options with a lot more upside out there.

6 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

He's pretty much in the same boat as guys like A Boldin and A Johnson. For what they will give you at this point in their careers there are more younger cheaper options with a lot more upside out there.

But teams out there in these days will pay you more, because you're name is Roddy White!

33 minutes ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

I think the impression is floating out there that Roddy is a malcontent after last season.  I think teams are hesitant to give him a shot.  Come camp time I think someone will when injuries happen though.

I think the impression is floating out there that Roddy is Old and washed up after last season.

I like what Roddy did for the Falcs and I hope he catches on with somebody. He still has good hands and isn't scared to take a shot. The reality is, though, he's an older guy that can no longer get open against even average single coverage. Either way, I'm pulling for him and I hope he can be a productive player for somebody. 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:41 AM, Old Pappy falcon said:

Sad to say, but I think the damage is done and he will not be back.

The good thing about it all...............this is a new beginning of change that we need for all the right reason's.

I like Roddy & appreciate what he was for the team but he's done here. He won't be back & he has only his loud mouth to blame.