Alright I love you guys.....

Being honest as most don't know(probably don't care :sadwave:) didn't watch the NBA this year except 2 games, and honestly back in the beginning I thought we should give this team more time. 

I can now say after giving them time it's time to blow this **** sky-high. There are 7 guys quite literally we could trade now, and I wouldn't be upset. Horford and Teague most definitely, but guy's we need a GM cause getting put out twice by the same team in a sweep dammit this is bull**** :rant:

I'd rather bud start completely over with a Top 5 pick or something anything...... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!!! 

I'm okay:)

Edit : To say blarggg that's how I sum up the season. 

Edited by Zone#7

25 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I agree.....i wish we could trade for Cousins and sign Durant. .i can definitely get down with that

Sign a PG in free agency

Play Hardaway at shooting guard

Front court of Durant. ..Millsap. .Cousins...

That probably wouldn't work honestly I'm all for just starting over cause I think about it Teague and Horford are the only leftovers from Woodson and Drew eras correct? 

Me I just say let bud build a team. Cause this isn't a team missing a coach or a key piece ready to compete for a championship. This is a team that has soul searching to do. 

Then again who knows maybe your idea of Durant and Cousins will work, but thing is we got to give off the impression that they'd want to be here. 

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I thought that's what i was doing..starting over...with the exception of Millsap. .that's an entirely different starting lineup...there's no way to wipe the entire team clean..there's got to be somebody left...

True enough you did just not in my right mind. Went to work at 3 a.m and pissed off the Hawks folded like lawn chairs. 

Right now it's Schroeder and Millsap at this point you'd have to convince me on other players. 

5 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I agree Zone 7 but before a good rebuild can happen we need a competent GM.

Agreed, but it's sad that a friend of mine in Jacksonville saying these guys quit on coach bud. Need to find root problem cause bud is no Larry drew or Mike Woodson. Josh Smith is no longer on the team, and this is just BS. Like how do you give up like they did? 

7 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

They didn't give up. Just got outplayed 

He was just saying they were going through the motions. Like body language gave off the vibe of not wanting to be there. 

22 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Being honest as most don't know(probably don't care :sadwave:) didn't watch the NBA this year except 2 games, and honestly back in the beginning I thought we should give this team more time. 

I can now say after giving them time it's time to blow this **** sky-high. There are 7 guys quite literally we could trade now, and I wouldn't be upset. Horford and Teague most definitely, but guy's we need a GM cause getting put out twice by the same team in a sweep dammit this is bull**** :rant:

I'd rather bud start completely over with a Top 5 pick or something anything...... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!!! 

I'm okay:)

Edit : To say blarggg that's how I sum up the season. 

yea something big needs to happen soon hopefully today we can win at least 1 game

21 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I agree.....i wish we could trade for Cousins and sign Durant. .i can definitely get down with that

Sign a PG in free agency

Play Hardaway at shooting guard

Front court of Durant. ..Millsap. .Cousins...

dream big but most say cousins is not a bud guy

1 hour ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

Yes! Time we get some some highly ranked Fa's that score and play some D.

I know L.J. can score and has a killer instinct, but nobody can tell me he can't be slowed down. 

Don't let his games against the Hawks fool you. When he's actually being guarded (by say Kawhi Leonard or Draymond Green), he shrinks. LeBron still doesn't have an outside shot.

24 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Don't let his games against the Hawks fool you. When he's actually being guarded (by say Kawhi Leonard or Draymond Green), he shrinks. LeBron still doesn't have an outside shot.

I know this vs Spurs! I called them losing to the spurs last time and people called me nuts. That spurs team plays old school 90's basketball, but he seems to have our number doesn't he? Yes, being slowed down by us is what I'm saying. I don't like it, that's why I want to see our instinct of ending a game vs them at a priority in the off season.

18 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Agreed, but it's sad that a friend of mine in Jacksonville saying these guys quit on coach bud. Need to find root problem cause bud is no Larry drew or Mike Woodson. Josh Smith is no longer on the team, and this is just BS. Like how do you give up like they did? 

Man I have turned the page on this team. I just don't see the drive and commitment.