Falcons Navy SEALs Workout

Mr.11

Didn't see this get posted. This is pretty cool. I know Navy SEALs go through some of the toughest, if not the toughest, training regimen of all the military units, spec ops and otherwise. Don't know how intense this workout is (it looks real intense and this is just a snapshot), but if it's anything like the real thing, Falcons players are going to be in great shape this coming season.

Edited by JerseyNo12

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaFalconFan said:

Nice marketing idea I guess. But as for me, I'd rather see the Falcons focusing on the SCHEME's and training for that where they failed last year instead of show off technical training idea's. 

Just my opinion..... 

The are not allowed to do on field training until OTA's. Only rookie mini camp is training.

41 minutes ago, Crazy Trav said:

The are not allowed to do on field training until OTA's. Only rookie mini camp is training.

But yet they are allowed to toss big tires around and act or let everyone know that they are being trained by military techniques?  

Like I said, "Nice Marketing Technique", but the Falcons are not NAVY SEALS and they shouldn't be acting like they are training to embark on such missions, it is INSULTING to those who have done such things. Falcons are a team BOUGHT by money, NOT A TEAM doing nothing more. And I for one don't like the comparison. Playing for an NFL team for MILLIONS of dollars should NEVER be compared to ANYONE who fights and trains for the United States Of America as a solder or Navy Seal. What's the problem you might ask? It's simple, THERE IS NO COMPARISON.......... 

ALL NFL TEAMS don't need to ever be making the marketing comparison as though they are training like our Military in any manner to benefit their website and or team. Losing a game and having a tomorrow is NOTHING like losing friends or family and having NOTHING........ 

Just my opinion........ Flame away..... 

I served in the marines. Nothing wrong with instilling good values and discipline. Not used as a marketing ploy and it's just insulting for even saying that. Just an opportunity to take advantage of a team oriented event with good work ethics. No need to be a Debbie Downer.

4 hours ago, GeorgiaFalconFan said:

But yet they are allowed to toss big tires around and act or let everyone know that they are being trained by military techniques?  

Like I said, "Nice Marketing Technique", but the Falcons are not NAVY SEALS and they shouldn't be acting like they are training to embark on such missions, it is INSULTING to those who have done such things. Falcons are a team BOUGHT by money, NOT A TEAM doing nothing more. And I for one don't like the comparison. Playing for an NFL team for MILLIONS of dollars should NEVER be compared to ANYONE who fights and trains for the United States Of America as a solder or Navy Seal. What's the problem you might ask? It's simple, THERE IS NO COMPARISON.......... 

ALL NFL TEAMS don't need to ever be making the marketing comparison as though they are training like our Military in any manner to benefit their website and or team. Losing a game and having a tomorrow is NOTHING like losing friends or family and having NOTHING........ 

Wo

Calm down lol

No one's comparing anything lol. Quinn asked some SEALS to come in and train the team for a day. That's all.

IN NO WAY, is this being pushed as "NFL players are on the same level as Navy Seals" 

This ain't nearly worth getting upset over. 

4 hours ago, GeorgiaFalconFan said:

Wow.  Maybe you're reading way too much into it.  The guys used a few training tactics from some guys who know a heck of a lot about it.  So they attempted to incorporate a new twist into getting into better football shape. Take a deep breath and relax.  You're a wee bit off course here my brother.