That wasn't the Lord talking, you hick….

JDaveG

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/05/god-commands-tow-truck-driver-to-abandon-disabled-bernie-sanders-supporter/

"Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave. And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed.

I’m a conservative Christian. I’ve just drawn a line in the sand. I’m not going to associate or conduct business with them (Bernie Sanders supporters)."

Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.

"A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a priest was going down that road, and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion. He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him. And the next day he took out two denarii[a] and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him, and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’ Which of these three, do you think, proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?" He said, “The one who showed him mercy.” And Jesus said to him, “You go, and do likewise.”

Luke 10:30-37

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

"A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a priest was going down that road, and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion. He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him. And the next day he took out two denarii[a] and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him, and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’ Which of these three, do you think, proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?" He said, “The one who showed him mercy.” And Jesus said to him, “You go, and do likewise.”

Luke 10:30-37

When I read about the teachings of the man Jesus and then I hear some supposed Christians go on and on about what "The Lord" wants, I'm shocked that they are actually referring to the same person.