If He's Healthy And We Keep Him. Use Him

No. He's done and a waste of a roster slot that could be used for a much more versatile player.. and a waste of cap space. 
Was a good career (99% in chicago, barely anything here), but time to move on. 

70 Bro what was your take on the draft an I'm interested to No.

I understand you wanted to go BPA but it was a system fit for the most part Bro.

I been beating my man Jarryd Hayne's drum he ain't Hester but he can do the job and will surprise a lot of you folks round here for a boatload less cash.He just needs a team that will back him and say your it do the job.He's got the goods man just needs a team to peel the skin back and take a chance.

Toe injuries slowed down Deion too, and he was a much smarter player that could still play defense. Hester has never been particularly savvy as a WR, just elusive and great in space for KR and PR.

Given the reduced role for kick returns, I can't see hanging on to an extremely expensive, average at best WR for a few punt returns.  Cut him and play Byong guys and roll the money over to next year even if we don't sign any FA this summer and pay guys like Trufant in 2017.

I've always been a fan of Hester's but with the kick-off being what it is, non-existant really.. I don't want to see him take the roster spot of a young receiver.  that being said someone needs to step-up and take his spot, if alls even we drop him, if he's ahead we keep him . best man wins  

1 hour ago, YoungHeezy said:

He still deadly in space. Dropping touchdowns is a BIG negative tho. He dropped 3 that I can remember in 2014. 

Yeah, I like Hester, but still remember the one where he looked like a DB knocking the pass down when he tried to catch it.

Been a Hester fan since before he came to Atlanta. He was the most electrifying and dangerous return man ever. That being said his time has passed. Even if he were at full health, he is a shadow of his former self. His vision and knowledge of the position is all he has left, get someone in there that can learn from him.

Edited by Sidecar Falcon