Entire Draft class signed!

Romfal

That was quick. Good riddance to the days of signing them right before camp started if you were lucky.

I think there may be a push to get these guys signed before the rookie camp now. Agents aren't wanting guys to practice any before signing. Rookies use to go to the workouts without having a contract just not training camp.

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

Awesome...Ke must have started a trend.

Good for these guys too...it protects them if something were to happen to them.

Possible cool fyi

Most rookies sign a pre deal pretty much agreeing to negotiate in "good faith" if they get hurt before signing with the team. Pretty sure that's what Donte Fowler did. 

Anyway good sheet by the FO getting this all done and out of the way  

10 minutes ago, ICD said:

Possible cool fyi

Most rookies sign a pre deal pretty much agreeing to negotiate in "good faith" if they get hurt before signing with the team. Pretty sure that's what Donte Fowler did. 

Anyway good sheet by the FO getting this all done and out of the way  

Yeah, actually I was aware of that because of Fowler.  I know it's an injury waiver that protects them if they're injured in practice, but I'm not sure it protects them for a personal injury, and probably doesn't if they have some kind of off-field issue.