21 hours ago, gazoo said:

Thank goodness we have some camps around the corner. I'm super excited to start hearing things about our rookie class. 

Same here. And I can't believe we've even got a player from Georgia State where I went to college. Never thought we'd ever have a football program period, much less one that would put a player on the Falcons. Pretty awesome, SS Tarris Batiste. Hope you make the team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Same here. And I can't believe we've even got a player from Georgia State where I went to college. Never thought we'd ever have a football program period, much less one that would put a player on the Falcons. Pretty awesome, SS Tarris Batiste. Hope you make the team.

I graduated from Georgia State as well!  We've got a guy to pull for in Batiste!

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

I feel the same about having Will Ratelle from my alma matter on the team. I wish we would have kept him at linebacker. will be hard for him to make the team at Fullback. I still have to pull for my boy tho :)

16 minutes ago, TeamPlayer1 said:

I hope they are listening to every word Bryant Young says to them. We had a fine draft and signed a good UDFA class. When you add the FA signings we have every reason as fans to be optimistic.

Which means, going by my signature, the pessimists have every reason to be pessimistic ;)