2017 1st Rd Pick

UGABOZ

5 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

I'll take it. Babs gone and Jackson most likely gone. Leaves just Grady, Hags, and who? Mbu? Another UDFA? Don't think we spend big in FA on the position. We havent shown to do that.

great point

1 minute ago, datboilando said:

picking at 15 means will have more losses than last season

yep and just being honest i think we will struggle this year big time with schedule as well as we did not really kill it in free agency and the draft

Just now, Madness21 said:

I mean the season hasn't started yet. We are at least a better team than last year. I'm thinking wildcard playoff team. Not picking at 15.

I just think the before free agency started everyone was lit up in excitement and well we signed a center and a avg dend basically, then the draft rolls around and well nevermind, its hard to get excited especially with that schdeule and last year we had an easy one and won 8 games

2 minutes ago, Madness21 said:

I mean the season hasn't started yet. We are at least a better team than last year. I'm thinking wildcard playoff team. Not picking at 15.

Vegas does not agree with you - they have Falcons Over/Under on wins placed at "7".....

Forget about Vegas maybe last year, but this is completely different I'm not switched to optimistic mode. Especially after our Draft and FA pickups. 

I don't care about SOS anymore especially after last season. Cause last season teams we shouldn't have beat we did, and then laid an egg vs opponents we were suppose to just blow out of the universe. 

Since when did we start listening to Gel Kiper Jr again? 

Obviously it will look at lot different after the year. Maybe Schraeder takes a huge step back or something like that. But I think its d@mn safe to say DT will probably be the biggest need next off season.

Pray that it's not another off season of "Falcons desperately need edge rusher". I also pray the LBs work out so that its not the biggest need as well.