Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skeetbird

Battlefield 1

91 posts in this topic

I didn't get the early release edition so I'll have mine tomorrow. I only buy standard editions now because I've been burned on season passes before. They're hit or miss dlc's.  

Skeetbird likes this

YEah they tried to get me to buy the Premium when i picked mine up. No thanks. I will buy as i go this time.  

On a similar note....I bought the early edition so I could play early. Part of that was getting five battlepacks. Well,I  open the first three...same gun. I'm ticked at this point. Open the 4th a different gun. Open the 5th same gun as the fourth. and get this. They were all the same gun just two different versions of the same LMG. Thanks Dice.  Good thing the game is awesome.

SpongeDad likes this

4 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I didn't get the early release edition so I'll have mine tomorrow. I only buy standard editions now because I've been burned on season passes before. They're hit or miss dlc's.  

Get amazon prime and you can pay just as much as the standard editions if you get the early edition.

On 10/21/2016 at 1:46 PM, SpongeDad said:

I got BF1 about an hour ago and can't play online because psn is down :argh:

Yesterday, there has been an attack on the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if PSN was effected by this too.

I'm enjoying the game, especially the maps. I went 34-3 and got hate mail calling me a hacker, the day after the game came out, and on a console for God's sake :rolleyes: -You can tell the brats from CoD are playing BF1 now since Infinite Warfare is a pile of shít.

Skeetbird likes this

3 hours ago, skeetbird said:

Honestly thats the truth you can def tell the COD folks are piling in. 

Nothing surprises me anymore, you do good, you just happened to be a cheater, you suck, they trash talk you. 

Skeetbird and SpongeDad like this

I've always been an agressive player. My K/D ration for BF modern combat was .55 or something like that.  I was terrible but this was my first fps.

Bad Company 1 and 2 it was .67.....

Hardline which i hate...I don't even know. I didn't play it long enough.

BF3 .79  BF4 .85  

I'm sitting on .94 on BF1 for some reason i have suddenly become a more patient player and not running into a hornets nest just to get one kill.  

I love this new BF.

SpongeDad likes this

I don't know mine yet, it's probably not that good, my best was that 27 kill streak with 3 deaths and 2 of those deaths came from a sniper that killed me after I spawn. 

I have found that if you wory about the k/D too much you stop enjoying yourself. that's why mine is alway less than 1.00. Because I want to have fun. Not camp and kill passers by.  My ratio is only higher this time because I am not playing full kamikaze style anymore. And I have used more vehicles this time around. I used to pretty much only play on foot. Seldom used tanks or helicopters, and dang sure hardly ever used jets. But I'm digging the one man tank and the bi planes.

4 hours ago, Nereek said:

I hate it when i try to repair ally vehicle, the driver keeps going.

The one thing I don't like is the ability to repair your own vehicles and planes from inside. Kind makes the repair tool obsolete. 

Skeetbird likes this

8 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I like it, bad company 2 is still the goat tho. 

I want a Battlefield WW2 (not another 1942 though) bad because it was my first multiplayer experience. I played Day of defeat for about 5 years on pc before Battlefield Modern Combat on PS2 drew me to console. But I wouldn't be mad if we got a Bad Company 3 in a couple of years.

You guys going to get BF1 Premium? I don't think I'll buy anymore dlc for any game.  

21 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I want a Battlefield WW2 (not another 1942 though) bad because it was my first multiplayer experience. I played Day of defeat for about 5 years on pc before Battlefield Modern Combat on PS2 drew me to console. But I wouldn't be mad if we got a Bad Company 3 in a couple of years.

You guys going to get BF1 Premium? I don't think I'll buy anymore dlc for any game.  

I want 2143.

If anyone's playing add me up. Haven't played online in years so not gonna say I'm any good but I'm really good at operation front line defense aka first guy to get killed :lol:

BananaHands-Z 

ps4