Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skeetbird

Battlefield 1

91 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

It's got to be more than WW1, I hope.  

From the rumors, it's going to be WW1 based, title gonna be Battlefield 1. 

OdH65jebnp7s0zwb4I8Rnz6iaePJ0S-Nl4WUNZbs

Looks good to me. Better than cloaking suits jet packs etc etc. Ha I just described Battlefront, But that's what you wat out of a star wars game. NOT a real world fps.

SpongeDad likes this

Still not too happy that the setting is WW1 and not Bad company 3 or 2143, but ill still buy it and play it before getting bored with it. Lol.

35 minutes ago, skeetbird said:

I enjoyed the Beta pretty good. Sniping is a lot easier. Not that I had much problem with it before. But definitely easier.

I'm a long time Battlefield player. I've had every Battlefield since modern combat on ps2. I enjoyed the beta BUT there were too many similarities between it and Star Wars Battlefront. I have BF1 pre ordered, but I'm thinking about getting the new CoD strictly for the variety of Infinite Warfare, Zombies, and CoD 4 remastered. I have no interest in futuristic Infinite Warfare but I want CoD 4 remastered. And zombies in the 80's sounds awesome too.

Carl Childerz and Skeetbird like this

On 9/16/2016 at 10:32 AM, SpongeDad said:

I'm a long time Battlefield player. I've had every Battlefield since modern combat on ps2. I enjoyed the beta BUT there were too many similarities between it and Star Wars Battlefront. I have BF1 pre ordered, but I'm thinking about getting the new CoD strictly for the variety of Infinite Warfare, Zombies, and CoD 4 remastered. I have no interest in futuristic Infinite Warfare but I want CoD 4 remastered. And zombies in the 80's sounds awesome too.

I did notice the similarities to battlefront. And While I like battlefront fine. It IS'NT Battlefield. But Now battlefield in someways is like Battlefront. BuT  I enjoyed myself enough to still get it.

COD's I get bored with quickly. Just like Titanfall. I like the games for a little while.But they just dont hold up. COD campaigns are awesome. I loved World at War. COD 4 was good as well. But the online play just really bores me. Not sure why. 

And just like you I have no interest in the futuristic baloney.

Did you ever play Medal of Honor online? I like it ok but I wasnt good at it, for whatever reason. 

Carl Childerz likes this

47 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Enjoyed the beta not a big fan of the map tho. 

But the with the hold this Rainbow 6 has on me, i doubt i'll be compelled to get BF1 right at release.

I'm on Xbox 1 and  a few months back I was in a squad with a gorillapimp But as I'm typing this I see you do not spell it no where close to the same. So I sure it wasn't you. 

Carl Childerz likes this

12 hours ago, skeetbird said:

I did notice the similarities to battlefront. And While I like battlefront fine. It IS'NT Battlefield. But Now battlefield in someways is like Battlefront. BuT  I enjoyed myself enough to still get it.

COD's I get bored with quickly. Just like Titanfall. I like the games for a little while.But they just dont hold up. COD campaigns are awesome. I loved World at War. COD 4 was good as well. But the online play just really bores me. Not sure why. 

And just like you I have no interest in the futuristic baloney.

Did you ever play Medal of Honor online? I like it ok but I wasnt good at it, for whatever reason. 

I enjoy the zombies but not black ops 3 zombies. It's too dämn complicated. I dont like having to build stuff and not knowing what to do.

Carl Childerz and Skeetbird like this

On 9/21/2016 at 9:41 AM, skeetbird said:

I'm on Xbox 1 and  a few months back I was in a squad with a gorillapimp But as I'm typing this I see you do not spell it no where close to the same. So I sure it wasn't you. 

Anytime you looking to get some rainbow, look me up. 

Skeetbird likes this

On 9/22/2016 at 7:29 PM, SpongeDad said:

Ps4 here

I had the original PS and the one following but for some reason I have always preferred Xboxes. But sometimes I wish i could afford both. I do like the controllers for the new ps better than past ones

I played ten hours on EA access. Now it's just my opinion. And I never got to play BF or BF2 But this game is the best BF game I have played the maps are amazing.