Dimitroff to be on Sirius NFL today at 1:35

oh I definitely have sirius radio and made sure I went to take a dump when TD came on.....it'd be the SOS it's been for 9 yrs and IF something turns out to be good with drafting or aquiring players it would not be TD fault....I'd have to give credit to SP, DQ or the other 13 gms added to the staff. Only team in the NFL that has 13 gms to run one gm's job.

Just now, falconcrest58 said:

oh I definitely have sirius radio and made sure I went to take a dump when TD came on.....it'd be the SOS it's been for 9 yrs and IF something turns out to be good with drafting or aquiring players it would not be TD fault....I'd have to give credit to SP, DQ or the other 13 gms added to the staff. Only team in the NFL that has 13 gms to run one gm's job.

Did you save some of that toilet paper for this post? TD must have banged your mom....

16 minutes ago, falconcrest58 said:

TD doesn't even know you exist.  You remind me of Miko...nasty and no fun to listen to.

29 minutes ago, falconcrest58 said:

another guy that got all of his opinions from the message board smh

1 minute ago, Monoxide said:

I got to listen to it. People who say Keanu was exclusively a Quinn pick are insane. Dimitroff seems to gush when breaking down his role with us.

I have no doubt that TD likes him. I'm just not positive, if TD had exclusively made the pick, that he would've have been it.

46 minutes ago, falconcrest58 said:

So dumb.

7 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I have no doubt that TD likes him. I'm just not positive, if TD had exclusively made the pick, that he would've have been it.

Agree.  As crazy as it sounds, given how much he ignored pass rush during the Mike Smith years, I got the feeling from draft rumors that Dimitroff wanted Shaq Lawson.  Tony Pauline is the one who nailed the "Quinn wants Keanu Neal", and he was also hinting that the Falcons might take Lawson if Quinn's voice didn't win out.

53 minutes ago, virginiafalcon said:

Agree.  As crazy as it sounds, given how much he ignored pass rush during the Mike Smith years, I got the feeling from draft rumors that Dimitroff wanted Shaq Lawson.  Tony Pauline is the one who nailed the "Quinn wants Keanu Neal", and he was also hinting that the Falcons might take Lawson if Quinn's voice didn't win out.

TD wanted DEs then, but MS and MN wanted to build the D a different way. People like you sound uneducated when you all say these things. It's not true. You typically draft what the coaches want so they can have success in their schemes. 

1 hour ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

TD wanted DEs then, but MS and MN wanted to build the D a different way. People like you sound uneducated when you all say these things. It's not true. You typically draft what the coaches want so they can have success in their schemes. 

and we did

So?

The fact that we did draft who the coach wanted, doesn't mean that TD couldn't have had someone else that he preferred more. It wouldn't mean that he disliked the pick.

3 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I'm well aware that Dimitroff drafted what Smith, BVG, and Nolan wanted.  Just pointing out that most Falcons fans don't seem to think Dimitroff could have been interested in Lawson due to his track record.  Maybe you shouldn't make judgment calls about others based one post, because I've been one of TD's staunchest supporters over the past few seasons.