Jump to content

Falcons FO screws up again- this draft shows there is virtually no hope for this team returning to the NFC championship under Matt Ryan


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Man, Chick Fil-a sound really tasty right about now.  

I really like that chick fil -a sauce too.  

Does anyone ever dip their waffle fries in that chick fil-a sauce?

When I go, I have to get both ketchup and their sauce...

Someone say Chik Fila ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Man, Chick Fil-a sound really tasty right about now.  

I really like that chick fil -a sauce too.  

Does anyone ever dip their waffle fries in that chick fil-a sauce?

When I go, I have to get both ketchup and their sauce...

Must you?!

I'm in a semi-believable state that I can shed some pounds for a memorial day beach body... I'm fasting on lite beer only!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mumblesjr,jr said:

this draft has 2 keepers, neal and hooper....not many players will last after 3/4 seasons anyways...

The average NFL career is less than 3 seasons so that's probably true.

Edited by Jesus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, atlGM said:

I understand it . But it dosen't make it the right choice. We do this every year as falcons fans we always have to find a way to rationalize TD's moves .

How is this move anything but Quinn's? :huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know too many people that act like this. Always looking for the most negative way to take things they possibly can. It's got to be exhausting and mentally draining having no optimism or hope that anything good will happen. Most negative people don't have any more bad stuff happen to them than anyone else, but they think they do because they concentrate on the bad so much. We can't control what happens in an NFL roster or an NFL season so I try not to stress so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Man, Chick Fil-a sound really tasty right about now.  

I really like that chick fil -a sauce too.  

Does anyone ever dip their waffle fries in that chick fil-a sauce?

When I go, I have to get both ketchup and their sauce...

Honey mustard and bbq. In case you didn't know.

now you can have it at home 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

DL pass rushing talent was laughably bad this year, both in the draft and FA. Also, our LBs improved tremendously. 

Genuinely none of your post makes sense to me.

You forgot the

"I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Man, Chick Fil-a sound really tasty right about now.  

I really like that chick fil -a sauce too.  

Does anyone ever dip their waffle fries in that chick fil-a sauce?

When I go, I have to get both ketchup and their sauce...

When i go to Chik Fila I always substitute  the regular bun to the "Multi Grain" cause its healthier. I also always substitute the fries for a fruit cup. Strongly recommend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

It's going to be another painful year of watching virtually every QB we face leisurely sit back and be under no pressure and count to 10 Mississippi before there's any chance of them getting hurried or hit

 

So you don't respond to anything in the thread, you just wait til it falls down the page and then bump it with this trash?  At least you make it easy to know you're a troll.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

It's going to be another painful year of watching virtually every QB we face leisurely sit back and be under no pressure and count to 10 Mississippi before there's any chance of them getting hurried or hit

Dont watch. Simple solution to a simple problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eh, who was the great pass rusher in this draft? We had to have a safety and we got one. We had to have linebackers and we got 2 potential starters. The pass rush will be better. Falcs have a brutal schedule and I bet they still hit 10 wins. In 2 years people are gonna be eating their words about Neal and Jones. I predict this will be a very good draft when all the smoke clears.

I remember thinking what a bonehead move it was to move up to take Trufant. I was wrong about that and I certainly hope you're wrong about this. Let the guys put on an NFL uniform before you dismiss them as scrubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hjerry said:

How is this move anything but Quinn's? :huh:

they've said they collaborate on every prospect. Also the title (GM) and final say still belongs to TD. So yea i'm sure quinn signed off on the players but i think Td still runs the process of determining where and when we take guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, atlGM said:

they've said they collaborate on every prospect. Also the title (GM) and final say still belongs to TD. So yea i'm sure quinn signed off on the players but i think Td still runs the process of determining where and when we take guys.

TD signed off on it sure, but this was a Quinn draft all the way.

We even had a report before the draft about how Quinn was pushing hard for Neal to be the pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

TD signed off on it sure, but this was a Quinn draft all the way.

We even had a report before the draft about how Quinn was pushing hard for Neal to be the pick.

I'm not disputing Quinn's involvement in selecting the players. 

The value that we get with our picks in relation to what's on the board is my issue. Also I don't agree with the philosophy of zeroing in certain players especially if it's not a lineman. If guys like Neal and Jones become all pro players then reaching to fill a need ends up being a good move.if they only become good starters then it's a mistake imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, atlGM said:

I'm not disputing Quinn's involvement in selecting the players. 

The value that we get with our picks in relation to what's on the board is my issue. Also I don't agree with the philosophy of zeroing in certain players especially if it's not a lineman. If guys like Neal and Jones become all pro players then reaching to fill a need ends up being a good move.if they only become good starters then it's a mistake imo

This is just more of the misunderstanding of BPA. BPA according to who?

A team makes their boards based on their needs and how well they project certain players to fit in their system.

Neal may very well have been BPA on their board. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, hjerry said:

This is just more of the misunderstanding of BPA. BPA according to who?

A team makes their boards based on their needs and how well they project certain players to fit in their system.

Neal may very well have been BPA on their board. 

Of course he could have bpa on their board and time will tell if that's an accurate assessment. But I'll bet anything barring injury he or jones won't be better than Lawson, Ragland,spence or cravens. 

Of course it's my opinion but that's pretty much why this forum exits and truth be told TD's track record dosen't hold a ton weight against the educated fans opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...