Worrilow & Jones to Battle For MLB Spot; Wheeler & Campbell to Battle for WLB

I know most people already understand that this seems to be Dan Quinn & co.'s thoughts concerning our new draft picks but for anyone not up on it or wanting some confirmation, here you go. This was retweeted out by The Falcoholic. I originally thought Jones would be better in the Will but he's got a better chance at getting playing time earlier than Campbell and I'm down for whatever gets Worrilow off the field the fastest. Going to be an interesting camp indeed.

eh idk i feel like the only competition will be for all 3 down duties. As it stands worrilow probably demoted to 1st and 2nd downs, jones on 3rd downs. possible packages: 1st and 2nd - Worrilow, Upshaw, Spoon or Worrilow, Upshaw, Reed. 3rd down - Jones, Campbell, Spoon or just Jones, Campbell, or just Jones, Reed

Jones, Worrilow, Spoon, Campbell, Wheeler is actually a pretty good non-SLB linebacker group.

Throw Reed and Upshaw (and sometimes Beasley?) in at SLB and you have what should soon be as strength from what was a definite weakness.

Hope Jones and Campbell come on fast.

32 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

I thought it would be..

SLB: Upshaw / Beasley / Starr

MLB: Reed / Worrilow / Campbell

WLB: Spoon / Jones / Wheeler 

Very interested to see what happens with Brooks Reed. I could've swore I saw someone post that he was being moved inside but haven't been able to find any info to back that up since. 

33 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

I thought it would be..

Exactly. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me 

21 minutes ago, Arkridge said:

Very interested to see what happens with Brooks Reed. I could've swore I saw someone post that he was being moved inside but haven't been able to find any info to back that up since. 

It was said on NFLN, by Charles Davis I believe. I guess though after the draft he won't now.

58 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

I thought it would be..

Yeah, me too. Apparently a lot of people have the inside scoop that Jones will play MLB in Quinns defense. 

Im excited and think our LB corps will be vastly improved. Few comments. 

The team finally came out and admitted that Reed played injured for most of the year. When healthy i think he's our SLB. 

I thought one of the knocks on Jones was that he didn't play the run well and that he is a  bit undersized. How then can he man the middle of the field? Campbell seems like the better candidate here right? 

Subtly DQ is making changes to his Seattle philosophy to suit the personnel. I believe we will be a heavy blitzing team and my prediction is that a LB (Campbell) will lead the team in sacks next season.