Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin_Pernett

Why NFL draft prospects want to play here

4 posts in this topic

Two words: Dan Quinn. His energy is infectious. Every press conference makes me feel like we are about to win a championship. Clearly this feeling extends to the players he talks to. I believe Keanu Neal used the word chemistry to describe why he wanted to play here. They believe in the man and believe he is building a championship team. 

The great thing about getting these guys that are passionate about playing here under him is they are just as hungry as he is. This locker room is shaping up to be something special with all the players that are passionate for excellence we are bringing in. It goes a long way to a successful team. Look at Seattle. ThoseSuper Bowl teams were firey and would not lay down until they were the best team in the league. I believe that is the direction the Falcons are trending, and I couldn't be more excited

Godzilla1985 likes this

Yeah and playing in black Hollywood doesn't hurt either. Not to mention stability at QB, a winnable division, and easy access to their families. (SEC/ACC guys)

Throw in winnable camp battles with the chance to start and you have a **** oasis in the desert.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this