The Official UDFA signing thread

Romfal

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, hjerry said:

sexual assault charges = not happening

Yeah I know obviously if he gets found guilty. But so far from what I've seen he's just been accused. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. I know Baylor has a pretty bad rap with that stuff and Oakman isn't exactly the epitome of good behavior but that doesn't automatically make him guilty. Do I want him to take up a roster slot? Probably not, maybe throw him on the practice team for a year and see if he really wants to be here.

13 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Don't know if this is true or not, but according to this list on Spotrac we signed Jakes little brother. I thought he signed somewhere else.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/undrafted-free-agents/

It appears that Mike Matthews signed with the Browns, not the Falcons.

Mike Matthews CLE, Joe Cheek & DeVante Harris NO, Taylor Bertolet Rams, DeVonta Burns NE, Tra Carson Cinn. Ags with free agent deals!

Texas A&M C Mike Matthews signs with the #Browns

However, until the teams begin to release their official undrafted free agents signings, one can't be sure. Also a player might indicate an intention to sign with a certain team, then have a change of mind and actually sign with a different team.

4 minutes ago, theProf said:

It appears that Mike Matthews signed with the Browns, not the Falcons.

Mike Matthews CLE, Joe Cheek & DeVante Harris NO, Taylor Bertolet Rams, DeVonta Burns NE, Tra Carson Cinn. Ags with free agent deals!

Texas A&M C Mike Matthews signs with the #Browns

However, until the teams begin to release their official undrafted free agents signings, one can't be sure. Also a player might indicate a desire or intention to sign with a certain team, then have a change of mind and actually sign with a different team.

Yea, I saw the same thing on a website saying we were signing him then after looking around found reports he signed with the Browns. I was hoping we did sign him for backup and possibly guard. Seemed he get up the field.

I'll be dramatically clearing my throat for this post.

Eheheh-HEM!!

Tarris Batiste does not, will not, has never, will never, wasn't good enough to play for Georgia Southern University as you have him listed. I'll ask that you change it to his proper institution - Atlanta Night School. Or Georgia State, if that's what name you prefer. Typically down in Statesboro where #TheRealGSU is located, we just call them GAySU.

1 minute ago, King Jigsaw said:

I'll be dramatically clearing my throat for this post.

Eheheh-HEM!!

Tarris Batiste does not, will not, has never, will never, wasn't good enough to play for Georgia Southern University as you have him listed. I'll ask that you change it to his proper institution - Atlanta Night School. Or Georgia State, if that's what name you prefer. Typically down in Statesboro where #TheRealGSU is located, we just call them GAySU.

LMFAO... spoken like a person from south GA for sure. Completely off topic but the Eagles look pretty darn good. I almost drop kicked my tv when they lost to UGA, to me it seemed like they were playing timid almost like a high school team would vs pro. The only thing that drives me crazy is the announcers when I watch the replay on EPSN and horrible video quality. Can they not get some HD cameras on the field? One game they kept going to and staying on a camera that was completely out of focus. I've been wanting to take my kids down for a game but I refuse to go back to Statesboro until they reopen Buffalo's. You can imagine my disappointment if you have been to the one there because they're completely different everywhere else.