Just to put it into perspective

RYNE

Just to put it into perspective for you ESPN had and showed tape on a long snapper, however did NOT have any tape on the Falcons sixth round guard selection. 

That's terrible. There were some guys that should have been taken there. Scooby Wright, Jack Allen, Eric Stryker. HelI take a flier on Shawn Oakman. The temple Lber. We should have been able to do better 

1 minute ago, RYNE said:

Just to put it into perspective for you ESPN had and showed tape on a long snapper, however did NOT have any tape on the Falcons sixth round guard selection. 

That's terrible. There were some guys that should have been taken there. Scooby Wright, Jack Allen, Eric Stryker. The temple Lber. We should have been able to do better 

Should have been watching NFL network who did have tape on him.

So you trust ESPN analysts over Mike Mayock?

That's how you form an opinion?

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Should have been watching NFL network who did have tape on him.

So you trust ESPN analysts over Mike Mayock?

That's how you form an opinion?

I form my own opinions. Never heard of the guy 

Coming from someone who knows something about quick editing, the NFL network did not originally have tape on Wes. They used Ervin (RB) tape and edted in arrows to point out the LT who was Wes. If you watch closely you can see the tape they use focused on Ervin mostly even showing him by himself run down the field 20 yards past any o-lineman. I do quick editing so I caught that.

The pic is ok just pointing out that tid bit. 

2 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

Coming from someone who knows something about quick editing, the NFL network did not originally have tape on Wes. They used Ervin (RB) tape and edted in arrows to point out the LT who was Wes. If you watch closely you can see the tape they use focused on Ervin mostly even showing him by himself run down the field 20 yards past any o-lineman. I do quick editing so I caught that.

They actually use the tape from the tv feed so the camera of course follows the ball

That's "putting in perspective"?

False. 

What you did was a snap judgement with no true perspective because you were only getting information from one source (ESPN).

Putting something in perspective means looking at something in a different way than originally thought that helps you understand better.

PS: ESPN is garbage.

Edited by FalconTough