Something that just kills me

capologist

5 minutes ago, capologist said:

Everyone calling players reaches yet how man fan mocks had Jeremy Cash as our Safety pick in round 2?  He's still available as of round 5 and those people want to talk about reaches?

its ok, Kayoh chart doesn't apply to safety so he can be wrong :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, capologist said:

Everyone calling players reaches yet how man fan mocks had Jeremy Cash as our Safety pick in round 2?  He's still available as of round 5 and those people want to talk about reaches?

Look, there are Whiners wall to wall. It's their mission in life, they'll bitc.h about anything and everything under the sun.

Pretend they're your mother in law.........Ignore them.

30 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'll bet it's injury concerns

his Duke TE teammate will probably go undrafted for the same reason

I've heard this too.  Ditto for Charone Peake - loved him at Clemson but he's off three boards that I know of due to knee issues.

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ding ding ****in ding. Yet a few months ago people said fans can run the team better than the staff. **** outta here

If some fans around here were running the draft we'd end up with dudes from 1-3 that were still on the board halfway into the 4th

It amazes me how people think they know more than guys who do this for a living and have medical histories/private workouts, etc to back it up

2 minutes ago, QuantumZebra said:

If some fans around here were running the draft we'd end up with dudes from 1-3 that were still on the board halfway into the 4th

It amazes me how people think they know more than guys who do this for a living and have medical histories/private workouts, etc to back it up

Exactly bro. The **** we read daily

I would be interested to compare the big boards of two NFL teams. Any two. Just to see how much discrepancy there is even among the professionals. My guess would be that even they have wildly varying opinions on these kids.

So it should surprise no one that the amateur talent evaluators on this board don't agree. 

12 minutes ago, QuantumZebra said:

To be fair, a lot of people who do this for a living don't have a stellar track record either outside of the top 20 or so picks.