• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

You're joking right?! Dude, I went to their private school until 8th grade! The elder Pastor Cherry baptized me and all. I know their whole family! That's truly unbelievable! The world is such a small place....

That's crazy! And the fact you went there for school says a lot about you. We Will definitely have to meet bro!

6 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Malcolm Smith. Yeah, but it's not as simple and Jones has the better instincts to play there. 

Campbell has some length and can bend. Minnesota used him very sparingly coming off the edge. It will be interesting if Quinn sees him as a little more than a MLB.

9 hours ago, cnst said:

I only watched one video but I'm not impressed.  Missed tackles, bad angles, slow...  Hopefully he can be coached up. 

Campbell, MIGHT be all those things, but he for **** sure is not "slow". I don't think he has ever heard his name in the same sentence as the word slow. LOL. You cant teach speed, but you can fix poor tackling, and bad angles. He will be fine.

Just now, SkyborneC-Falcon4Life said:

Campbell, MIGHT be all those things, but he for **** sure is not "slow". I don't think he has ever heard his name in the same sentence as the word slow. LOL. You cant teach speed, but you can fix poor tackling, and bad angles. He will be fine.

You haven't got to the good part yet. It really gets weird in the last 3 pages or so. :lol: