Poll: Who do the Falcons pick in Round 4?

Who do the Falcons pick in Round 4?   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do the Falcons pick in Round 4?

• Charles Tapper, DE
    • Josh Perry, ILB
    • Blake Martinez, ILB
    • De’Vondre Campbell, LB
    • KJ Dillon FS/NB
    • DJ White CB/NB
    • Joe Dahl, OG
    • Connor McGovern, OG
    • Chris Westerman, OG
    • Caleb Benenoch OG/OT
    • Jack Allen, OG/OC
    • Andrew Billings DT
    • Sheldon Day DT
    • Other (please specify)

2 hours ago, theProf said:

Well Rounds 1 through 3 are in the books. The Falcons have gotten their enforcer SS, a speedy OLB, and a pass-catching TE thus far. I still see needs for a CB/NB/FS, Pass Rusher,  Inside LB, and Offensive Lineman as possibilities for Round 4. As I did in earlier draft polls, I'm using CBSsports for my primary source as to a player's projected round. Since Atlanta has no 5th round pick, I'm combining Round 4 and Round 5 player projections  in this particular poll.

MLB --Josh Perry or Kentrel Brothers    OG --- Connor McGovern,  Chris Westerman  or Landon Turner

OT--- Andrew Billings or Shelton Day        Centerfield, sideline-to-sideline FS. Don't know a draft worthy candidate for our use since K. Neal will be a 'box-type' SS, but we need one.

2 hours ago, theProf said:

Atlanta has been closely following a script of selecting those players who they have personally worked-out. All three of Atlanta's selections thus far have been players that they have previously  worked-out. Of the specific players that I have included in this Round 4 poll, we know that the Falcons have had personal work-outs with Josh Perry, Blake Martinez, De'Vondre Campbell, KJ Dillon, Joe Dahl, Caleb Benenoch, and Jack Allen.

Actual pick was LB De'Vontre Campell, who was one of the specific player options in this poll. However, only 1 person selected him in the poll. This makes 4 out of 4 draft picks thus far who the Falcons have worked-out prior to the draft.

10 minutes ago, theProf said:

Actual pick was LB De'Vontre Campell, who was one of the specific player options in this poll. However, only 1 person selected him in the poll. This makes 4 out of 4 draft picks thus far who the Falcons have worked-out prior to the draft.

Falcons sticking to their plan and guys they pursued