This DEFINITELY isnt a draft being run by Dimitroff.

Spts1

Starting strong safety with the potential to be another Kam Chancellor.

A fast outside linebacker who instantly makes the defense a whole lot faster.

Possibly the best tight end in the draft, in the 3rd round.

No. Dimitroff paws is NOT on this. The Falcons have demolished this draft so far. Im loving it.................

Edited by slickgadawg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

No. Dimitroff paws is NOT on this. The Falcons have demolished this draft so far. Im loving it.................

It is great for you that you liked the picks but you are laying the hyperbole on a bit thick.

Edited by Intellectually Honest

39 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Bet if any of them bust you'll say TD ran it.

I know you were addressing the other guy but I won't be blaming TD on this draft. It is clear his job is to get what the coach wants. From here on out, the talent on this team will based on what Quinn picks. This may be the reason that TD stays even if the Falcons do bad. He can no longer be blamed for poor drafting anymore.

7 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Such predictably unsound logic.  It could be that TD has always tried to get the guys the coaches want, and now we have a coach that has an actual vision.  Nobody knows, but the groupthink parroting here is sad.

I agree. Quinn's vision is The Process 2.0. Instead of getting pressure up the middle, pressure will come from coverage. He and Smitty have one thing in common, and that neither has fixed the pass rush yet.

10 minutes ago, xskyx said:

I hate the anti-TD crowd here. I swear I think yall mouth breathers get dumber each year.

The anti-TD crowd has been right these last 3 years. The more TD got players that replaced those from the previous administration, the team got worse. If TD was as good as you think he is, why does he basically have two assistant GMs and Blank reduced his power?

57 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I've said this 10 million times. A gm is an extension of the HC. He's gonna get what the coach wants for his system. Quinn is getting HIS type of guys. Smith got HIS type of guys. They just sucked. We'll see. They still have to suit up. 

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Bet if any of them bust you'll say TD ran it.

Or they'll say Quinn and Pioli's fingerprints are all over the ones that beasted and the bust was clearly a TD pick lol, they are sooooooo predictable.

The drafts are better becuase Quinn is much better at telling TD the kind of players he wants. Also, TD seems to do better with Pioli as his right hand man than he did without him. All successful GMs have capable right hand men like Pioli,  even Bellichick and Ozzie have right hand men that coordinate drafts with them so TD is not unique with Pioli as his. Piloi seems to be better with lineman which was TDs weakness so they make a good combination. That said, none of this works if Quinn cannot communicate what kind of players he wants Tad get him.