Best draft ever

Bawse

I love how they've blown nearly everyone's mocks to heII and back and got them so wound up!  Great picks for our defensive scheme to control those middle and easy dump offs.  A TE who is BIG and FAST and a great Red Zone target for MR2.  Defense already has a solid starter, one that will be starting by mid season and the offense has a new toy for Ryan that should develop to be full time starter in 2017 if not mid-2016.  AND, we gained an extra pick in the sixth by trading down only two spots in the second.  

Well I am going on record and say it. I am not impressed all that much with the picks. I say the falcons will be looking for a pass rush still entering into the 2017 draft. Sure the SS and LB the falcons picked were a need. So I can't hate the picks. I just think this team will still have a hard time getting QBs on the ground. Sure I remember all the RB and TE dump off passing against the Falcons. I also remember that most QBs had all day to pick and choose with no pressure at all.  

Personally I too like what we've done in this draft.  I was hoping to get Darron Lee or Shaq L with our first pick, but do see the need at safety being important too. With Neal being a hybrid safety/linebacker it makes perfect sense with Quinn's defensive style. Now the LB I'm concerned with only a little because he's a little light in the arse, but again with his speed he fits with what the HC wants to do so I understand that too. Plus his weight can be fixed. Now getting a player from "Tight End" University was a pleasant surprise. I think THAT guy will be a surprise star in a year or so.  It's obvious TD may be making the actual call, but he is NOT doing it alone. 

GO FALCONS!!!

35 minutes ago, The Vent King said:

Personally I too like what we've done in this draft.  I was hoping to get Darron Lee or Shaq L with our first pick, but do see the need at safety being important too. With Neal being a hybrid safety/linebacker it makes perfect sense with Quinn's defensive style. Now the LB I'm concerned with only a little because he's a little light in the arse, but again with his speed he fits with what the HC wants to do so I understand that too. Plus his weight can be fixed. Now getting a player from "Tight End" University was a pleasant surprise. I think THAT guy will be a surprise star in a year or so.  It's obvious TD may be making the actual call, but he is NOT doing it alone. 

GO FALCONS!!!

That's exactly how I feel, to a "T".