Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

Rival draft...

11 posts in this topic

The cowgirls have reached two consecutive years for players: One who had 6 tackles and no sacks last year, to one who is injured and will not even play this season.  I guess they think Romo is father time and can wait forever to assemble his winning team...

shake.gif

No doubt the Falcons have had the best draft in the NFCS so far...

NFC South

falcons_logo.jpg

Atlanta Falcons 
Draft picks: Keanu Neal (No. 17 overall), Deion Jones (No. 52 overall), Austin Hooper No. 81 overall) 
Day 1 grade: A 
Day 2 grade: A 
Overall grade: A 
The skinny: Keanu Neal is scheduled to be a strong safety for the Falcons, flying all over the field and aiding in coverage. That's exactly what they needed. The team found great values in the speedy Jones and athletic tight end Hooper, meeting two big needs.

panthers_logo.jpg

Carolina Panthers 
Draft picks: Vernon Butler (No. 30 overall), James Bradberry (No. 62 overall), Daryl Worley (No. 77 overall) 
Day 1 grade: C 
Day 2 grade: C- 
Overall grade: C- 
The skinny: I like the potential of Butler, but depth at defensive tackle in this year's draft and the team's existing talent at the position makes me wonder if picking offensive tackle Germain Ifedi or pass rusher Kevin Dodd wouldn't have been a better move. 

The Panthers picked up two defensive backs in the second and third rounds, both with good traits. Some other need areas were left alone, however, like the offensive line. And trading a couple of Day 3 picks was a handsome price to pay to get Worley.

saints_logo.jpg

New Orleans Saints 
Draft picks: Sheldon Rankins (No. 12 overall), Michael Thomas (No. 47 overall), Vonn Bell(No. 61 overall) 
Day 1 grade: B 
Day 2 grade: A 
Overall grade: A- 
The skinny: Everyone knew the Saints needed a dynamic interior force that they haven't had since Sedrick Ellis. Rankins should fill that role well. He'll have to prove he can handle his run-stopping duties, however, to be worth this pick. 

I love, love, love the Saints picking two Buckeyes in the second round. I'm not a big fan of giving up a fourth-round pick in this draft, but Bell was a darn good player at pick No. 61. Thomas will be aMarques Colston-type producer in New Orleans.

0ap2000000347849.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 
Draft picks: Vernon Hargreaves (No. 11 overall), Noah Spence (No. 39 overall), Roberto Aguayo (No. 59 overall) 
Day 1 grade: A 
Day 2 grade: C 
Overall grade: B 
The skinny: The Bucs picked up a fourth-round pick, which in this draft is a potential starter. And they got the playmaker they wanted at No. 9 in Hargreaves! You knew the Bucs would pick a pass rusher in this draft, even after signing Robert Ayers. Spence is a good fit for their defense, and fell in the right spot in the draft given his off-field issues. Picking a kicker in the second round will always be questioned, especially when you give up an early fourth-round pick in a deep draft to do so. But he's a darn good kicker -- a position becoming more important with the recent rule changes.

On 4/30/2016 at 4:59 PM, mvcrook said:

Who the **** are you talking to?

LMAOOOOO he hasn't posted here since April 30th. We were right and he was so wrong and its great.

jb 3.0 and Kevo like this

21 hours ago, PantherWake said:

LMAOOOOO he hasn't posted here since April 30th. We were right and he was so wrong and its great.

Leave the poor guy alone, I'm sure it's extremely tough when your right hand is your best friend.

No.......but really, it's high time he be left alone. Poor guy........:(

giphy.gif

PantherWake and Kevo like this

8 hours ago, jb 3.0 said:

Leave the poor guy alone, I'm sure it's extremely tough when your right hand is your best friend.

No.......but really, it's high time he be left alone. Poor guy........:(

giphy.gif

On 4/29/2016 at 9:21 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

buccies take a kicker in the 2nd round...:slick::lol:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Kevo said:

Did the old hag delete all of her posts? 

What a *****! 

To which old hag are you referring?

Kevo likes this

22 hours ago, jb 3.0 said:

To which old hag are you referring?

Ohhhhhhh you know the ***** with the extra sandy vag :munch:

jb 3.0 likes this