NFL.com Day 2 Mock

Sponge

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

NFL.com day 2 mock has Falcons @50 selecting...

DE Emmanuel Ogbah - Oklahoma State

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000657589/article/rounds-23-nfl-mock-draft-jaguars-stop-myles-jacks-fall 

LB Cravens not mocked in 2nd rd.

Su'a Cravens has been highly overrated on this board the entire draft season.

I would love Reggie Ragland who I have been adamant we wouldn't take at 17 the whole process. But if we could get him at 50 and then pair him with Deion Jones or Jatavis Brown in the third I think the defense would be a whole lot better. Ragland would add some nice thumping power in the middle and with an lightning fast run and chase backer playing next to him I think his shortcomings could be masked

33 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Everyone is gonna be pissed when we draft a G or Hunter Henry lol 

Which is possible. Vaughn said he thought we would trade back and take Henry. And TD said if we didn't go for Neal, offensive line was heavy on his mind. I personally don't think we go TE or OG in the 2nd, but wouldn't be shocked if we did. 

31 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Everyone is gonna be pissed when we draft a G or Hunter Henry lol 

Don't worry td will come through with his trademark second round pick . it will be a position we don't need and not best player available.  If its a guard it will be someone we don't know much about. If its tight end then it will be Henry.  If its defense it will be a reach at dt

5 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Don't worry td will come through with his trademark second round pick . it will be a position we don't need and not best player available.  If its a guard it will be someone we don't know much about. If its tight end then it will be Henry.  If its defense it will be a reach at dt

We can always depend on you for a trademark butthurt post.

2 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

I've been saying for a while I think Ogbah will be the pick in the second. He fits our scheme and is a great value at 50.

I would love that. He was very productive and has great size. He blew me away at the combine too. The explosiveness did not show up on film though. Not to the degree his numbers would suggest

1 minute ago, Colin_Pernett said:

I would love that. He was very productive and has great size. He blew me away at the combine too. The explosiveness did not show up on film though. Not to the degree his numbers would suggest

Yeah, that's the big knock on him. A lot of times on film he didn't show his athleticism. I don't know why it didn't always show up on tape but it is definitely there. I feel like Quinn could develop him into a Michael Bennett type player.