Tunsil' s fall was sad(stepfather), but this Manziel 2-year Draft anniversary Pic beats it!

iDash

ChLCnBmWkAAinEr.jpg

Johnny Manziel spends 2-year draft anniversary alone at Ohio bar

http://nypost.com/2016/04/29/johnny-manziel-spends-2-year-draft-anniversary-alone-at-ohio-bar/

Also, BC post, led me here,

http://playmakermentality.com/10-draft-prospects-10-scouting-reports

2016-04-27 21_51_44-gty_512485362_79988064.jpg (1000×667)

Name: Laremy Tunsil

Position: Offensive Lineman

Scouting Report: Laremy Tunsil is big, strong, and probably the best offensive lineman in the draft.

Pros

• Possibly threw Robert Nkemdiche out of a window.

tunsil

Cons

• Didn’t throw him out of a window a second time for snitching

Rating: Solid

Tunsil kept saying, "My account was hacked, my account was hacked..."  But it doesn't matter who posted the video... the video was not the problem.  That was him in the video facemasking a bongload of weed...Nobody cares who hacked your account, what people are concerned with is that you let someone video you doing a faceload of wacky...

Tunsil still doesn't get it...

Tunsil gave one of my favorite draft interviews of all time, he kept deflecting Kolber's questions and saying "I'm blessed."  They finally cut away, but the audio is still going, she asks one final question about the video - "Was it you?"

Tunsil quickly responds "Yes.  I'm blessed." :lol:

2 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Tunsil kept saying, "My account was hacked, my account was hacked..."  But it doesn't matter who posted the video... the video was not the problem.  That was him in the video facemasking a bongload of weed...Nobody cares who hacked your account, what people are concerned with is that you let someone video you doing a faceload of wacky...

No doubt! The video was hacked, that's for sure!  It's just that he was stupid enough to let it happen in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

If it's years old like speculated, who's to say he didn't get it between then and now?

Oh and by the way when he took the mask off he barely blows out any smoke. Clearly he's not a professional pot smoker. I'll bet anyone he doesn't get popped on a drug test ever. Tunsil is a man who got caught doing something stupid he doesn't do often. He'll be a beast. 

Edited by TimeBomb

Tunsil is an idiot and it doesn't look like he has anybody pushing him to do better.  I don't care what anyone says.  You have a bright athletic future ahead of you.  #1, why put that in jeopardy by doing something that will get you suspended or worse thrown in jail.  #2, you let it be recorded.  Then I hear them reading text messages between him and Ole' Miss coaches/booster about a light bill and rent money.  I'm sorry, this is just not the way I do business.  I know people have different financial situations, but why would you even think about being a burden to your kid and putting his future in jeopardy which obviously affects you in the future.  Then he has the nerve to talk about being "blessed" after he has done his dirt.  Talk about oxymoron.  I hope he learns how to be responsible and doesn't end up broke at 40 after earning millions.

35 minutes ago, rbad8717 said:

Man hate this kid all you want he deserves it, but he needs to get some help. If his own pops cut him off and saying he would be dead before 30 this is kinda sad.

Uhh, don't ya think this "He needs to get some help" crap is getting kinda old ?? This deranged prima donna has had every kind of privilege known to mankind since he was 8 yrs. old.........he's been offered AND GIVEN every kind of therapeutic help there is on this planet..........all to NO AVAIL.

The single most realistic form of help people like him need but REFUSE...........in droves...........is help from a church, clergy, Christian people who know what broken people in a broken world want and desperately need............a genuine relationship with their Father God. But no, they, along with many who read this will snicker, laugh, and puff out their chests with what the WORLD teaches us so well........arrogance and self indulgence.

They would rather be RIGHT then happy.........and healed.

End of today's sermon.