Hunter Henry = Gronk

FalconPio

Just now, FalconPio said:

Lol! He's good guys ! 6ft 5" soft hands . I'll bump this in a year when he's putting up numbers 

Lol I don't think he's bad! I just wouldn't give up the farm for him LMBO! Let's ask the Braves if we can lend us some of their farm; they have all the pitchers in the world. 

And it is at this point I shall log off of TATF, gorge myself on wings, beer, and potato chips for the next 4 days, and return Monday to discuss the draft in its totality... Cause looking at it round by round will be maddening on the boards...

Happy 2016 draft ladies and gents!

5 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

And it is at this point I shall log off of TATF, gorge myself on wings, beer, and potato chips for the next 4 days, and return Monday to discuss the draft in its totality... Cause looking at it round by round will be maddening on the boards...

Happy 2016 draft ladies and gents!

I'm right there with ya.. about 4:30 I'm done and I won't even consider logging in over the weekend

Even if he only caught 5 or 6 TD's, it would be a big upgrade if they were all in the red zone.  That could have won us 2 or 3 more games last year.  I would take a chance if he is there in the 3rd, but the value is not there in the 2nd when a Robinson, Ragland, Cravens, or Nkemdiche could be sitting there in the 2nd.