Reggie Ragland Flagged

HaRdH3ad

I would wager that many of the players in the HOF had similar medical issues that we just didn't have the medical knowledge to detect.   Also since this is just hours before the draft, I wouldn't be surprised to hear about a prospects right big toe being smaller than his left big toe and some toe experts opinion that it could shorten his playing career.

Too much knowledge can be a bad thing. I'm sure every NFL player has something wrong with them that could end their career. Heck, playing 1 play in the NFL can end a career and leave someone with a permanent disability.  It's borderline ridiculous how much digging is being done on draft prospects. It's going to get to the point where teams aren't going to want Juniors or Seniors because they have too much wear and tear on them.  That might sound ludicrous but I could see it happening. 

11 minutes ago, k-train said:

"LB Reggie Ragland's enlarged aorta is not expected to alter his football career."

Many of you all seem to be overreacting to the report & just skipping over this part... which is probably the most important tidbit in the whole thing.

Not much point in putting it out there if it is truly irrelevant.