Im soo excited about this draft!!!

Spts1

4 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

I'm cautiously optimistic... And that won't change till after our 7th round pick and I see where Quinn is planning on taking the defense by how he drafts... But I'm very very hopeful of two solid drafts in a row! 

Even Dimitroff cant mess up the 1st round pick if the Falcons keep it. 

Just now, Leggggggo said:

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was spent on the offensive side of the ball... not a catastrophe, but I'd personally feel it was a wasted pick... 

Dont get me started on the fact that the major mistake the Falcons did was bring Shanahan to run the offense. That caused the Falcons to have to use their resources on the offensive side of the football ( changing offensive linemen to fit the zone style), and Shanahan's "problem" with Roddy White, etc.  Those resources shouldve been used on the defensive side of the ball. So, yes, to go offense in the first round wouldnt be a good look for the Falcons.

6 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was spent on the offensive side of the ball... not a catastrophe, but I'd personally feel it was a wasted pick... 

Even on a guard? Idk about that brother. Nothing wrong with boasting the trenches.  I respect your opinion though 

Edited by HaRdH3ad

49 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

Even on a guard? Idk about that brother. Nothing wrong with boasting the trenches.  I respect your opinion though 

I'm completely ok with a G/C combo later in the draft, 3/4 maybe? I def want someone better than Person / Stone backing up Mack if the unspeakable happens... and give Person/Chester some competition at the RG spot in camp... Just not the first pick! 

Edited by Leggggggo

2 hours ago, clownorg said:

Know what I'm most excited about?

No more **** Mock Drafts :slick:

Nah, within the first week after the draft, at least one (probably more) will post 2 kinds of mock drafts: One being for next year, and one being who they think we should have taken.

It's a matter of personal opinion as to which one is more idiotic than the other.