AFC Exec speaks on Ragland and Lee

Ah chit, Ragland is a baller! It will be over tonight and some of y'all will have your track guy. Hope you are happy.

This Board don't have to bring him or Floyd down anymore. Too fat, too slow, can't play but 2 downs. Floyd was too light, can't do this, can't do that. But in NFL circles Floyd may be the fastest rising prospect in the Draft. But I guess they are wrong and Floyd is too skinny

I can guarantee that wasn't the Oakland Raiders because they don't have a Executive ever since that one female resigned a few years back.

Word is that the Raiders like him too. He would be a good addition to the linebacker core they currently have (Bruce Irvin and Malcolm Smith).

13 minutes ago, AndySG said:

I'm not a Ragland fan but at least we know he's a MLB. If we take Lee or Floyd then still think we will need to bring in a guy to take over from Worrilow. 

This this this, sooo many people talk about upgrading will(WLB). This dude does not need to be starting on our team man. He is horrible. 

Pass on Lee if we want. It will be Lavante David allllll over again. This D needs speed. We play Cam 2x and TB has two good RB. TE's have killed us since the 2012 playoffs(SEA and SF) so its time. LB like Ragland are a dime a dozen. I'd rather draft 1 that can put on weigh vs 1 that has to lose it to say in shape. #teamLee

Edited by lju713

15 minutes ago, AndySG said:

I'm not a Ragland fan but at least we know he's a MLB. If we take Lee or Floyd then still think we will need to bring in a guy to take over from Worrilow. 

Im hoping Spoon can or we draft a thumper later in the draft. Brothers and the other OSU lb is just as good as Ragland.

Now that we're here on draft day. I think I'm leaning more towards DL than one of these LB's. We may have a few DT's on the roster but none have proved to be a beast yet. So I won't be mad if they grab one in the first. If he can come in and bring more strength and stability to our young nucleus of D Linemen. 

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

Im hoping Spoon can or we draft a thumper later in the draft. Brothers and the other OSU lb is just as good as Ragland.

I really like Antonio Morrison. No idea how he ran so slowly at his pro day - didn't match his film at all.