Wow... Lynch may not even be there when we pick at 17 for a trade down scenario

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Thats just them leveraging brees into an extension.

Brees is 37 years had arm questions last year and at some point NO has to move on from that route. It wouldn't be shocking to me for them to take a QB at that spot if they aren't confident of Grayson guy

2 minutes ago, malak07 said:

Brees is 37 years had arm questions last year and at some point NO has to move on from that route. It wouldn't be shocking to me for them to take a QB at that spot if they aren't confident of Grayson guy

Brees threw for 4870 yards, 32 TDs and 11 INTs last year. His YPA was .3 higher than his career average last year. What arm questions?

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Brees threw for 4870 yards, 32 TDs and 11 INTs last year. His YPA was .3 higher than his career average last year. What arm questions?

No doubt still put up good #s missed some time last year and correction on my statement is was a widely reported should injury which ended up being a "shoulder sprain" but none the less the amount he's making on his contracts the cost of a extension for a 37 year old QB no matter production at some point N.O. has to make a transition and you look at all the factors now seems logically

They're saying Lynch could go as high as 7 to SF or 8 to CLE, maybe even higher if someone trades up to get them. Now Connor Cook and Christian Hackenberg are being discussed as QBs that could get reached for. The Broncos are probably sweating now because they may not get Dak Prescott at the end of the 2nd.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't "move on" from Matt Ryan. Can you imagine if some people got their wish and we cut Matt Ryan this offseason to look for a new and improved QB? We'd be looking to use our first round draft pick on possibly the 4th or 5th best QB coming out of this class. We are lucky to have Matt Ryan even with his one bad year.

6 minutes ago, maxatlanta said:

With 3 QBs, a RB, and 2 OTs going before us, we will have a shot at one of the top 10 defensive players in a defense heavy draft. Doesn't sound so bad. I can't think of a defensive position we couldn't use another playmaker at.

Im thinking three OTs, Tunsil, Stanley and Conklin will go before 17.