I'm worried about Lil' Kim

Flip Wilson

6 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Great article on her @ HuffPost.  Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know. 

Depression and low self esteem can really mess people up, especially girls who feel they don't meet the "standard". Really sad. I let my daughters know they were beautiful all the time when they were kids. 

Dang though....We are talking about Lil Kim. Why on earth would she have had these issues before?...and why on earth would she see what she has done as an improvement? I just don't understand the reasoning of people with these issues.

4 minutes ago, Flip Wilson said:

Dang though....We are talking about Lil Kim. Why on earth would she have had these issues before?...and why on earth would she see what she has done as an improvement? I just don't understand the reasoning of people with these issues.

No psychiatrist here, but this woman needs professional help man. Part of the issue too could be she's addicted to the plastic surgery. I've heard of that happening to people too.

What the...? :o

Who ever would have thought that her self-esteem was that low?

She stated that how she views herself stems from how others viewed her in the past.

Now I think it's evolved into her being hooked on plastic surgery ala Michael Jackson.