Floyd/Lawson/Lee/Ragland vs. The Field in the 1st?

Floyd/Lawson/Lee/Ragland vs. Thr Field in the 1st?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If you HAD to bet your house...

• Floyd/Lawson/Lee/Ragland
    • The Field

Just wondered what you guys thought. We have been linked to those specific players, about as much as we were connected to Beasley/Ray/Fowler/Gregory last season. I will take the field on this one. Would not surprise me one but if we took one of the 4, I just don't see 2, maybe even 3, of them being available at 17. I would not be surprised if we took Keanu Neal or Cody Whitehair at 17.

48 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

I will take the field on this one.

Right after you create a Lee hype thread and another about how you think we'll take Floyd, and another 20 mocks before that?  I guess if you keep throwing out every scenario, you can't miss.

Edited by PK Manley

15 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Right after you create a Lee hype thread and another about how you think we'll take Floyd, and another 20 mocks before that?  I guess if you keep throwing out every scenario, you can't miss.

I do like Lee, but only at SS. I don't think we are taking him though. What I want, and what I think will happen, are different. People who are focused on one specific player, and ignore what other players can bring to this team, are ignorant. All these players bring different layers to our defense. What does it matter how many threads I make? This is a message board. If I'm not hurting anyone or using deragatory language, what does it matter how many mocks I make, or what prospect I like to talk about, and what they bring to OUR team? There are a lot of different scenarios that we can go, and It's fun for me to imagine the different ways we can go, that I like. Why does it bother you so much? 

Also, doing a lot of mocks is not about being right, I could care less if we took a player I didn't mock once, it's just fun to imagine different scenarios that we can go, that will improve our team in many different ways. You act as if I am not allowed to make as many mocks and threads as my heart desires. I'm a lifelong falcons fan, and have been following this board for 15 years, on a daily basis. I like Floyd and Lee (only at SS do I love him), and each thread was talking about what each of them would bring to the team. What's the problem in making a thread, talking about what that specific player would bring to our defense, and communicating it with the only people in the entire world that love the falcons as much as I do? I live in Michigan, and can't talk falcons football with anyone I know. I'm passionate about the falcons, so there are a lot of scenarios and subjects I would like to discuss with other passionate falcons fans. I can do it in Michigan. All they want to all about is Michigan vs. MSU, and the De-Twat Li-Downs. So, if you want to drill me about the number of posts and mocks I post, maybe you should ignore me and not click on those threads, just to cut me down and act as if I'm in the wrong, when all I come here for is to talk about the love of my life, the Atlanta Falcons. Too much negativity in this world, and not enough kindness and tolerance. Can't we just enjoy the fact that we are making MAJOR improvements to OUR team, in less than 72 hours! We can both be happy about that!

You're putting a lot of words in my mouth that I didn't say.  You've got three different threads going right now calling different things. In one thread, you're "55% to 60% sure" we're taking Floyd and in another you're taking the field.  Seems like you're throwing **** out there to see what sticks.

I don't care how many mocks you have, just don't try to act like you "called it" when one of your mocks is close.

9 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

You're putting a lot of words in my mouth that I didn't say.  You've got three different threads going right now calling different things. In one thread, you're "55% to 60% sure" we're taking Floyd and in another you're taking the field.  Seems like you're throwing **** out there to see what sticks.

I don't care how many mocks you have, just don't try to act like you "called it" when one of your mocks is close.

I told you off about being right. I've never been someone to say "I told you so" when it comes to the draft, because I don't care about being right, just that we improve our team. I do think there is a 55-50% chance we trade up for Floyd. Yes that's over 50%, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think it will happen, but if we don't trade up, I don't think we end up with any of the Big 4. This is like Christmas week as a kid. Why do you even go out of your way to worry yourself about my view points and the number of threads I start? You have the freedom to post what you want, as long as it's within the message board guidelines. So why worry about what I'm doing with my free time? Sorry for being excited. And if we trade up for Floyd, draft Lee for SS, or draft any player I have in my mocks, you won't hear a single "I told you so" from me, because I don't care about being right. I just care about improving our team, which is the only thing I can guarantee that WILL happen Thursday-Saturday.