6 minutes ago, Southsacfalcon said:

Floyd is my guy, but Floyd will be gone, Noah Spence is the pick for me...we can't afford to go into the season with Vic and Clay being our best rushers, just can't happen....

But you do understand who our GM is right??? He doesn't exactly excel in picking or finding pass rushers or hasn't in 9 yrs trying

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm starting to believe Floyd, Lee and Ragland will be gone by 17. Maybe even Lawson too.

This is why I said we could trade up for our guy.  On top of that, Ole Peter King had like what......2 or 3 OT's going also in the top 10? If we sit at 17 and do nothing.................I believe they are all gone!

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm starting to believe Floyd, Lee and Ragland will be gone by 17. Maybe even Lawson too.

Is definitely possible, especially if Jacks knee actually is scaring teams away. Ragland is the least likely to go before 17. 

Mark my words, Spence will bust. I don't even care about his off-field stuff, he's just not a good enough athlete to be a successful edge rusher in the NFL. We're staring Larry English in the face and saying "you know, I wouldn't mind having that" if we draft Spence.

Floyd might be gone, he might not. The closer that we get to the draft, the more this mindset sinks in across the board, that everyone that the Falcons like will be gone before our pick. 

The reality is, there are a lot of players on those draft boards, and there are more than a couple non-Falcons targets that teams in the top 16 will target.

Someone will be there.

5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Floyd might be gone, he might not. The closer that we get to the draft, the more this mindset sinks in across the board, that everyone that the Falcons like will be gone before our pick. 

The reality is, there are a lot of players on those draft boards, and there are more than a couple non-Falcons targets that teams in the top 16 will target.

Someone will be there.

I personally feel like Floyd will indeed be gone, Lee very well could be gone too, and Ragland probably won't be gone quite yet... so I think Ragland is the guy based on availability more than anything else.

Then again, I could see them having guys like Correa, Thomspon, Neal, Cravens, etc. much higher on their board than where the media has them. One or all of those guys will almost certainly be there at #17, and could very well be a player the F.O. & staff feels is worthy of the pick based on their own evaluations.

3 minutes ago, k-train said:

I personally feel like Floyd will indeed be gone, Lee very well could be gone too, and Ragland probably won't be gone quite yet... so I think Ragland is the guy based on availability more than anything else.

Then again, I could see them having guys like Correa, Thomspon, Neal, Cravens, etc. much higher on their board than where the media has them. One or all of those guys will almost certainly be there at #17, and could very well be a player the F.O. & staff feels is worthy of the pick based on their own evaluations.

Here's the thing. There are a lot of players out there. Just as likely as it is, that there's this mass run on pass rushers, there are also plenty of players at other positions that could go before us, including: up to 3 QBs, as many as 3 OTs, multiple WRs, probably at least 1 LB, a RB, probably more than one DT, and a few DBs.

All have a shot to go before our pick. Someone will fall. They always do.

24 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Someone will be there.

No they won't. This is Atlanta. Something good isn't going to happen for us two years in a row. 

Are you new here? 

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Here's the thing. There are a lot of players out there. Just as likely as it is, that there's this mass run on pass rushers, there are also plenty of players at other positions that could go before us, including: up to 3 QBs, as many as 3 OTs, multiple WRs, probably at least 1 LB, a RB, probably more than one DT, and a few DBs.

All have a shot to go before our pick. Someone will fall. They always do.

Yeah, I know... I was kind of agreeing with you. What you're getting at is exactly why I said I fell like Ragland will be there & Lee could be as well... in addition to any number of guys we may have ranked higher than where the media has them ranked.

I don't think we are going to have a problem getting a decent player if we stay put at #17, no matter what happens before that.