Myles Jack injury update

They're saying he won't make it through the length of his second contract, but if he plays through his rookie contract here in Atlanta and is even close to the player he was in college - is that not good enough to take him?

Unless our doctors have flagged his knee too, then I'd jump all over him. I'm sure they have access to a lot more information than I do, though.

Couldbe misinformation. They put stuff like this out there around this time every year. It could also be true, I remember thinking the stuff about Randy Gregory was misinformation. If they flagged him to that extent where you think he's only playing one year I would pass. But, the way his workouts have been and everything else I just don't believe that.

Just common sense wise as well, they only give private workouts to about 30 players, there not working out a player they have no possibility in drafting. They wouldn't waste valuable time and resources on something like that. So since they did bring him in for a work out, and if he does fall they will most likely take him, unless they actually don't like the medical report. Felt the same way last year and Randy Gregory was still on the board TWICE!!!, apparently they knew something we didn't.

16 hours ago, datchrisb1 said:

Just common sense wise as well, they only give private workouts to about 30 players, there not working out a player they have no possibility in drafting. They wouldn't waste valuable time and resources on something like that. So since they did bring him in for a work out, and if he does fall they will most likely take him, unless they actually don't like the medical report. Felt the same way last year and Randy Gregory was still on the board TWICE!!!, apparently they knew something we didn't.

I agree. I just think something might be really bad with the knee if teams back out. At 17th though I see a low risk high reward with the possibility of greatness.