Jump to content

Julio quote


Recommended Posts

Roddy is a really special breed and he'll help his next team, even if he's not exactly productive on the field.

If I were the Jags, I'd take a look at him. They have two studs in Robinson and Hurns who are already one of the league's best tandems. Give them a veteran like Roddy to guide them like he did Julio and they'll be in great shape to dominate for years to come.

Edited by FalconTough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll always love Roddy for what he was to us, but at this point, I do wonder if either he or William Moore will even be on rosters this season. Moore is younger so he may get a depth shot, but I'd hate to see Roddy end his career, as some late depth fill in, for some team that had an injury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, capologist said:

I have a black one and a red one.  2 for 1 at LIDS :)

I'd probably sweat to death cutting grass with the black one. The white one would be cooler but shows grass stains and sweat rings. The red one might be what I get like in J's link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'll always love Roddy for what he was to us, but at this point, I do wonder if either he or William Moore will even be on rosters this season. Moore is younger so he may get a depth shot, but I'd hate to see Roddy end his career, as some late depth fill in, for some team that had an injury.

I still have a feeling that one if not both will end up with the Bucs. I hope I'm wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, FalconTough said:

Roddy is a really special breed and he'll help his next team, even if he's not exactly productive on the field.

If I were the Jags, I'd take a look at him. They have two studs in Robinson and Hurns who are already one of the league's best tandems. Give them a veteran like Roddy to guide them like he did Julio and they'll be in great shape to dominate for years to come.

I like that idea....jags got cash for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hjerry said:

I'll always love Roddy for what he was to us, but at this point, I do wonder if either he or William Moore will even be on rosters this season. Moore is younger so he may get a depth shot, but I'd hate to see Roddy end his career, as some late depth fill in, for some team that had an injury.

Hey man maybe we bring RW back at the vet min so he can finish his career with us.Personally I think it's us or the couch for Roddy I don't see him signing with anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Hey man maybe we bring RW back at the vet min so he can finish his career with us.Personally I think it's us or the couch for Roddy I don't see him signing with anyone else.

Its just not going to happen after his comments about Kyle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Its just not going to happen after his comments about Kyle. 

Every player or coach who talked about Roddy White always mentioned how tough and competitive he was but unselfish. The fact that Kyle couldn't find common ground with him even for the short term suggest Kyle may not have the maturity to handle older players who are Alpha males. Joe Hawley was never great but he took the leadership reins of the offensive line, interesting how he was cut in favor of someone who never played the position. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...