Draft Week Mock

1.   Reggie Ragland ILB

Originally I was against Ragland because I just didn’t think he had the agility or speed to cover but the more I watch outside of one game, he is consistently around the ball, he has a high football IQ, he hits like a truck, and his speed is pretty good. He will be a the Middle of our Defense for years to come.

2.    Christian Westerman – G

His comparison is to Alex Mack but playing at Guard. This will solidify our middle of the line. This along with Mack in FA moves our O-line from turnstiles to a brick wall.

3.    Javon Hargrave- DT

This guy gets pressure, he will add that push up the middle we have needed for ages. I loved the Hageman pick, but he is not getting the kind of pressure we need and Babs is getting up there. Jarrett has shown some flashes but Hargrave will have an immediate impact. He may be the 2nd best DT in this draft behind Hankins.

Jonathan Jones- CB

Speedy Corner, short at 5’9 but would be Fantastic at NB. Jones is not going to play outside but he does have coverage ability and ball skills to match up with quick slot receivers on the next level.

7. Trent Corney- DE

I stole this guy from Kayo. I think he is definitely a player to take a chance on in the 7th that could be a gem. 

5 hours ago, Worzone said:
  1.   Reggie Ragland ILB

Originally I was against Ragland because I just didn’t think he had the agility or speed to cover but the more I watch outside of one game, he is consistently around the ball, he has a high football IQ, he hits like a truck, and his speed is pretty good. He will be a the Middle of our Defense for years to come.

2.    Christian Westerman – G

His comparison is to Alex Mack but playing at Guard. This will solidify our middle of the line. This along with Mack in FA moves our O-line from turnstiles to a brick wall.

3.    Javon Hargrave- DT

This guy gets pressure, he will add that push up the middle we have needed for ages. I loved the Hageman pick, but he is not getting the kind of pressure we need and Babs is getting up there. Jarrett has shown some flashes but Hargrave will have an immediate impact. He may be the 2nd best DT in this draft behind Hankins.

Jonathan Jones- CB

Speedy Corner, short at 5’9 but would be Fantastic at NB. Jones is not going to play outside but he does have coverage ability and ball skills to match up with quick slot receivers on the next level.

7. Trent Corney- DE

I stole this guy from Kayo. I think he is definitely a player to take a chance on in the 7th that could be a gem. 

I stole the same guy from Kayo.

I am actually in a similar position to you. I don't particularly like Ragland as a player but he's a MLB, which is more than I can say for the likes of Lee and (in my opinion) Floyd. He's an upgrade and I could see him being average, which I guess is something. He can play the run well enough.