E.T.'s Mock!

E. T.

After seeing so many good mocks out there, I figure I'd put my stamp on one. It's simple, and it fills some positions that need attention. Sucks of the lack of picks we have this year,  but tell me how I did...I can take the bad opinions with the good.

1. Andrew Billings, DT-Baylor... We've had zero pressure up the middle against opposing QB's for years, It's time we changed that. Billings will change the dynamics of our front and will be a nightmare for OC's.

2. Sua Cravens, LB- USC... Speed, strength, awareness. He can be the heart of our middle defense. A great feature for Quinn and Smith.

3. Christian Westerman, OG- Az state... Scheme fit, strong, plug and play, I'm thinking about the future of this oline.

4. Deon Bush, S- Miami...Speed, strength, brings the hammer, and someone that is coachable and learn under Quinn and Smith.

7. Vi Teofilo, OG- Az state... Scheme fit, strong, familiarity with #3 pick, and will grow to produce. Again I'm thinking about the future of the oline. Westerman, Mack, Teofilo can be an iron curtain!

5 minutes ago, Green Ranger said:

Why waste a first rounder on a DT?

why is it a waste? We have a 36 year old DT, a very inconsistent DT (Hageman), a 2nd year inconsistent DT (Hageman), a 5th round pick with potential (Jarrett) and an undrafted NT (Mbu). Not to mention it is one of the most important positions on the field.

LB is arguably thinner, but if the value isn't there, DT is a fine pick.

16 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

why is it a waste? We have a 36 year old DT, a very inconsistent DT (Hageman), a 2nd year inconsistent DT (Hageman), a 5th round pick with potential (Jarrett) and an undrafted NT (Mbu). Not to mention it is one of the most important positions on the field.

LB is arguably thinner, but if the value isn't there, DT is a fine pick.

If Falcons gonna draft a DT in the first, it would be somebody like Nkemdiche.

3 hours ago, Green Ranger said:

Why waste a first rounder on a DT?

It's our first line of defense. We need to keep fresh solid talent in this dept. Babs is wearing down if he hasn't already, Hage is not what we thought he was, Jarrett is up and coming, Soliai is gone, Jackson is what he is, Mbu still has to make a name for himself.

Pressure dude, did you not watch the superbowl?

27 minutes ago, E. T. said:

It's our first line of defense. We need to keep fresh solid talent in this dept. Babs is wearing down if he hasn't already, Hage is not what we thought he was, Jarrett is up and coming, Soliai is gone, Jackson is what he is, Mbu still has to make a name for himself.

Pressure dude, did you not watch the superbowl?

Yes and Denver had a pass rush... something that's a myth here.